Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i have done decline bench press but what do you mean by supine decline? :jbhmm: lemme google this

i do agree it way easier to lift more on decline but I did a mixture of bench, dips, and hip pushups (hands further down)

edit this?

shhhh!!!!!

very good.
someone reads around here.
hopefully you nikkaz learn to dig in the crate more.

LL COOL J : FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Genetics are 80% of what’s going on. Some people eat like shyt but still looked ripped.

If u got good genetics it dnt matter what type of lifts and shyt u do.

do not believe this shyt either.
just know the volumizer, rounding and sculpting excercises.
learn the modifications, build mind muscle blood pump connection and do not miss your days.
diet is a lie, too.
if you are a man.
you should be eating man meal ass foods.
not a bunch of bytch made ass food.
solid protein based vegetable, at least seven days a week.
for at least six years straight before you ween back.
now i eat just a serving of spinach a day. I used to eat a full can a day.
I eat bullshyt all day and because i know what excercise will always bulk and cut me up.
I can eat whatever in the fukk in my picky finicky taste I want.

I eat bullshyt past being a fukkin sckraight spinach eating carnivore.

yesterday, I had Mickie d's, air heads bites, finished two big bags of salt and sour and flamin hots chips. Flamin sriracha Doritos, with not one taco. Just on bullshyt munchie shyt.
I eat fried chicken like bluto and swear by it over grilled chicken.
unless the chicken is pan fried or grilled for a fajita.
eat red meat, crab, and shrimp.

crab and shrimp build and retain lean straited muscle faster.
than anything i have ever eaten.

you only need one man meal a day too.
eliminate breakfast all together.
breakfast makes you fat.
eat solid man size meals.
like dad gets the big piece of chicken and the big steak shyt.
just do the work that works.

I see people do sculpting and rounding exercises and have not built any thing to sculpt. People bulking. Bulking is just for fat people. Who wanna lie to themselves.
who wanna gorge and uses pharma drugs/supps/roids/ped. which is a fukk'n lie.
Your body will naturally get rid of that bullshyt if you do the work.
all of fitness is a pharma lie.

If you saw the little i do.
you would be pissed.
if you paid attention to what i eat.

you would be like,...fukk this nikka.

how the fukk!?!??!

it is not genetics.
you just have to know what excercises to do and eliminate the other bullshyt.

Craig Munson said stop doing heavy deads and squats.
you take that bro-science.

I know one meal a day works.

I knew it worked before mike Rashid got popped.
I knew it seven years before rashid got popped.
on like physique four of five or six at this point.

art barr

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Haven't seen the calisthenics crew post a link to one study:mjlol:
Original Gangsta -- I mean @A.R. :mjpls: ---- just making shyt up :mjlol: they gonna say studies are fake....and peep they spent a lot of time talking about pull-ups.....but when it comes to building the lower body, calisthenics has no match to barbell squats

A lot of these cats just don't like the gym environment and feel more comfortable at home or at the park. And that's all good. But just keep it real and say your social anxiety makes you hate the gym so you'd rather do calisthenics by yourself :pachaha:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
In a way I don't fukk with both of them

My preferred exercise right now is throwing a ball against a wall with my hands and feet for an extended period of time

I feel like lifting and Cali make your body strong but too tense and heavy, I like to be strong but I also like to have smooth movements and quick reflexes and coordination

You will never get that with lifts and calis:yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

My preferred exercise right now is throwing a ball against a wall with my hands and feet for an extended period of time

I feel like lifting and Cali make your body strong but too tense and heavy, I like to be strong but I also like to have smooth movements and quick reflexes and coordination

You mean smooth, quick and balanced like Michael Jai White?

I'm sure he's never picked up a weight or done a push up :unimpressed:

Daps

Do you know who Adrian Peterson and Saquon Barkley are?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't look like a celebrity, this the problem people have, they trying to compare themselves to others

If you built like Floyd Mayweather, no amount of food or protein, or amount of weights you can lift will make you look like the Rock

There's a difference between being a swole and being big. If you are big, you don' have to try to get big you're already big, the rock never had to work out to get big he was big when he was kid, if he never lifted weight in his life he would still be big just flabby

when floyd mayweather got out of jail he was swole, much bigger than his in fight shape, he did 1000 push ups a day while he was locked up, his back was wider he was upper body was way bigger than normal, does that mean he was as big as the Rock no, he was a swole as his body can get

Jerry Seinfield can get on steroids lift the heaviest weights, he will never have a physique like Arnold Schzwarnegger

You have to worry about getting your body to be the best it can be, and not worry about what other people look like
Pics of Floyd after jail?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Original Gangsta -- I mean @A.R. :mjpls: ---- just making shyt up :mjlol: they gonna say studies are fake....and peep they spent a lot of time talking about pull-ups.....but when it comes to building the lower body, calisthenics has no match to barbell squats

A lot of these cats just don't like the gym environment and feel more comfortable at home or at the park. And that's all good. But just keep it real and say your social anxiety makes you hate the gym so you'd rather do calisthenics by yourself :pachaha:

Boy you lame as hell and just salty that you not right at all,keep lifting them weights and believing these studies that have been proven wrong for years,like someone else said you can look at male gymnasts and they be dumb swole off just calisthenics,look at majority of heavyweight boxers aka Mike Tyson no weights all calisthenics and was a bull at 5’11 220 the proof out there you just don’t workout and shook of that bar work :russ:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Boy you lame as hell and just salty that you not right at all,keep lifting them weights and believing these studies that have been proven wrong for years,like someone else said you can look at male gymnasts and they be dumb swole off just calisthenics,look at majority of heavyweight boxers aka Mike Tyson no weights all calisthenics and was a bull at 5’11 220 the proof out there you just don’t workout and shook of that bar work :russ:
Gymnasts are 5'4 and 130 pounds. You have no experience in bodybuilding or fitness so you don't understand the illusion of size. Dumb swole tho ok.

Tyson and many other boxers lifted weights.

What's up Original Gangsta