Call for an Uber and hook up with a model brehs

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
How I found love in the back of an Uber
Screen-Shot-2016-04-11-at-9.15.52-PM.png

On May 14, 2015, while riding in Uber Pool for the first time in Los Angeles, California, I met the love of my life, Lester. At the time, I was in L.A. visiting from Atlanta for a month in an attempt to follow my dreams of becoming a model.
When the Uber arrived, I immediately spotted this handsome man in the backseat. So I did what any other interested woman would do: I sat in the front seat with the Uber driver. Honestly, I was just way too nervous to sit in the back with a total hot stranger so I opted to sit next to the more familiar one, one with whom I could match a name and face on an app.
The uber driver made small talk as he drove us to our destinations, asking questions like, “What are you doing tonight?” Clearly he had an agenda and figured I wasn’t going to say anything because he formally introduced me to my backseat passenger, Lester. I found out that Lester was also visiting Los Angeles, but from Detroit only for the weekend, and he was en route to Hollywood to help celebrate his godbrother’s birthday.

As we approached my Airbnb, the driver shot me a sly grin. “You guys should exchange phone numbers,” he said. And we did.

I didn’t know if we’d stay in contact after that, but to my surprise we connected shortly afterward through texts and met at Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles the next day. From there, we went our separate ways and I was able to see him again weeks later while visiting a relative in Detroit. We kept the communication lines open by Facetiming and talking on the phone when we were apart. But our first official date was four months after our UberPool ride when he stopped off in Atlanta during a layover.
Screen-Shot-2016-04-13-at-3.57.48-PM.png

A month later, Lester visited me and met my family. Once I saw him interact with my mom and my sister, I knew he was a keeper, and we made our relationship official.

Now 11 months from our initial meeting, I can say we’re in the best relationship of our lives. After many flights between Chicago and Atlanta, we’ve decided that I’d move to Chicago where he currently resides since I have the freedom to pursue my career from anywhere. Although I’m nervous as heck and Atlanta has been my home and support system for 12 years, I realize that it’s time for me to start living my life. I know my life begins with him.

Shout out to the uber driver for the wingman assist.:salute:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I drive uber part time in DC and have gotten nothing but thirsty dudes when I do pick up uber pool. Once the female curbs the dude it gets real awkward for the rest of the ride. Congrats to you though...

Lol damn

Driver probably giggling in the front seat like daaaamn homie!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
How I found love in the back of an Uber
Screen-Shot-2016-04-11-at-9.15.52-PM.png

On May 14, 2015, while riding in Uber Pool for the first time in Los Angeles, California, I met the love of my life, Lester. At the time, I was in L.A. visiting from Atlanta for a month in an attempt to follow my dreams of becoming a model.
When the Uber arrived, I immediately spotted this handsome man in the backseat. So I did what any other interested woman would do: I sat in the front seat with the Uber driver. Honestly, I was just way too nervous to sit in the back with a total hot stranger so I opted to sit next to the more familiar one, one with whom I could match a name and face on an app.
The uber driver made small talk as he drove us to our destinations, asking questions like, “What are you doing tonight?” Clearly he had an agenda and figured I wasn’t going to say anything because he formally introduced me to my backseat passenger, Lester. I found out that Lester was also visiting Los Angeles, but from Detroit only for the weekend, and he was en route to Hollywood to help celebrate his godbrother’s birthday.

As we approached my Airbnb, the driver shot me a sly grin. “You guys should exchange phone numbers,” he said. And we did.

I didn’t know if we’d stay in contact after that, but to my surprise we connected shortly afterward through texts and met at Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles the next day. From there, we went our separate ways and I was able to see him again weeks later while visiting a relative in Detroit. We kept the communication lines open by Facetiming and talking on the phone when we were apart. But our first official date was four months after our UberPool ride when he stopped off in Atlanta during a layover.
Screen-Shot-2016-04-13-at-3.57.48-PM.png

A month later, Lester visited me and met my family. Once I saw him interact with my mom and my sister, I knew he was a keeper, and we made our relationship official.

Now 11 months from our initial meeting, I can say we’re in the best relationship of our lives. After many flights between Chicago and Atlanta, we’ve decided that I’d move to Chicago where he currently resides since I have the freedom to pursue my career from anywhere. Although I’m nervous as heck and Atlanta has been my home and support system for 12 years, I realize that it’s time for me to start living my life. I know my life begins with him.

Shout out to the uber driver for the wingman assist.:salute:
This is a great story :mjcry:.