"Call me a n***a again" - OG (Video updated)

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Who was the chick saying alright alright but stood there recording while the whole thing went on
bQZ7IOD.png

Them hands tho :whew:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The bytch talking bout alright alright... bytch was silent when the slurs were being thrown around :stopitslime:

Probably saving the young dude. He gave him enough :manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The bytch talking bout alright alright... bytch was silent when the slurs were being thrown around :stopitslime:

Who was the chick saying alright alright but stood there recording while the whole thing went on
bQZ7IOD.png

Them hands tho :whew:
It's weird to me that people are so fascinated with the woman saying "alright, alright". :dahell:
I mean, if two strangers are exchanging words it's fine by me. But when it gets violent that's when someone could/should intervene. And that's the rule for me both for two strangers or a husband and wife.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
It's weird to me that people are so fascinated with the woman saying "alright, alright". :dahell:
I mean, if two strangers are exchanging words it's fine by me. But when it gets violent that's when someone could/should intervene. And that's the rule for me both for two strangers or a husband and wife.

It's hard to believe a random woman would be trying to intervene between two men having an altercation. So, I mean to me personally she came off as someone who had some authority, like a security guard of some sort. But, not only did she not exercise that authority to deescalate the situation, she actually stood their recording and didn't say a word until the second barrage of combos. :manny: