Call me whatever yall want but....

Tapp

All Star
Daps
:damn::damn::damn:
HOW THE fukk YALL GOING RAW IN THESE BTCHES WHEN ITS HIV/AIDS
I'm watching 25 to Life on Netflix (documentary about HIV/AIDS) and I don't see how yall doing it
Please heed my warning brothaZ and sistas , please !!!!!! Wear condoms!!!!!
You never know, if these hoes will lie about their ass shots , hair, eyebrows, sexual orientation, if they take BC, if they got kids what else they gonna lie about.

Sistas, if these fck boys lie about they dck size, job, if they got a girl or not, how much money they got whether they married , what else they lie about.
Please don't do it yall!

:mjcry:
Be safe yall

Tapp

All Star
Daps
:noah:cmon man. aint nothing like going in the p*ssy sleeveless

but i hear you bruh:mjcry:
we need to do better especially in our community
Bruh just imagine you get a call from one of your ole jauns from back in the day and she say

Hello is this @QuavoFlow ?? I have something to tell you.......

:mjcry:

Tapp

All Star
Daps
#RAW

tumblr_ntpb1zRyB71u8cq3to2_540.jpg

tumblr_ntpb1zRyB71u8cq3to3_540.jpg

tumblr_ntpb1zRyB71u8cq3to4_500.jpg

tumblr_ntpb1zRyB71u8cq3to8_540.jpg

tumblr_ntpb1zRyB71u8cq3to9_540.jpg
Now she sexy AF but you sure you want them problems :whoa: just wear a condom:sadbron: you still get to hit:to:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Child support and being stuck with what you thought was a jump off for the next 18 years of your life is almost as horrifying. HIV, unwanted pregnancy, child support, baby mama woes, etc., all good reasons to not go raw.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Child support and being stuck with what you thought was a jump off for the next 18 years of your life is almost as horrifying. HIV, unwanted pregnancy, child support, baby mama woes, etc., all good reasons to not go raw.

Naw just roll the rubber over the tip, no homo. Wala, you still fukking raw pretty much and you don't gotta worry about no baby. It's all good.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I Just Tested Poz - Living with HIV/AIDS

Well after going through 3 months of testing it came out positive.

Not sure if anyone knows me on here but i posted about 4 weeks ago in the Am i infected fourm. Well apparently iv tested negative until 3 1/2 months post exposure.

Not sure why this happens but i had a confirmatory test that also came back positive.
Im 24 years old in good health and a medical/psych student. Crazy part about all this is the girl i slept with called me to tell me her ex bf tested positive, i mean what are the odds of that.. -_- smh. I looked up the transmission rate from female to male and how often it happens and Im super appalled at the statistics lmfao. I guess it was fate for me. So i have a few questions for all of you living out there with HIV.

1. Have you heard of anyone testing positive 3months + exposure?

2. I know im not going to die. BUT! how well do the medications work and are the side effects bearable for work and school?

3. Since my DOC caught it early will i benefit from ART therapy started now while my cd4 count is above 600+?

Yes i am very scared, but i know i will not die and i will be a survivor like the rest of you amazing people!

Thanks,
Kyle