Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
idkwiz-khalifashrugwhatever.gif

Pretty graphics, I'll give it that. Don't know why they're rebooting Modern Warfare 1 if they already remastered the game 3 years ago.
People used to cook the series for putting out stale games on a yearly basis, now people are hyped over a straight up retelling.
Gonna be fascinating to see the community turn on the game post release when the multiplayer doesn't live up to their expectations- yet again.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
idkwiz-khalifashrugwhatever.gif

Pretty graphics, I'll give it that. Don't know why they're rebooting Modern Warfare 1 if they already remastered the game 3 years ago.
People used to cook the series for putting out stale games on a yearly basis, now people are hyped over a straight up retelling.
Gonna be fascinating to see the community turn on the game post release when the multiplayer doesn't live up to their expectations- yet again.
If you gon talk shyt at least make sure it's based on an accurate premise. This modern warfare ain't even based on any of tha previous ones.
Once them PC nikkaz get to lining you clowns up with their mouses and mechanical keyboards y'all going to be crying
I think there's an option for console players to exclude pc players out of their search for lobbies... that's probably what's gonna happen en masse if tht option exists.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I know I'm not the only nikka who thought the Avengers theme was finna play :wow: