Calvin Johnson smoked WEED after every game, how did he beat the tests?

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you are in exceptional shape you can beat the test....THC sticks to fatty cells....if you're not a habitual smoker and only doing it during the off season beating a test shouldn't be a problem at all...

:dahell: The article clearly states that he smoked after every game.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
yall did weird shyt to the weed culture
I'm glad I got out of it
it is absolutely not a pain reliever and can make it worse depending on the injury

have you feeling the heartbeat in the effected area and shyt

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when they randomly test for PEd’s, those test don’t simultaneously test for weed in the system ? Because players get randomly tested PED all season

All sports leagues are like this. It's in their CBA, they know their players use drugs.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Q: How did Calvin beat the drug test?
A: If you are in exceptional shape you can beat the test....THC sticks to fatty cells....if you're not a habitual smoker and only doing it during the off season beating a test shouldn't be a problem at all...

Wrong:mjlol:

Did you even read the thread title? It said he smokes after games yet you're saying if you only do it in the offseason. Sounds like you thought they get tested during the season.

Someone else said it's exercise and someone said he must drink a lot of water:russ:

Any answer other than they know the testing date and stay clean well before it is wrong.

Don't make a simple thing complicated. Just say you didn't know how the testing works.
What do you consider exceptional shape?

This mans failed every THC test he's ever taken both during the season and off season...

C78VFMRXkAEQ3P-.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So is weed like a legit pain reliever, or does it only get you high to where you can’t feel the pain & just zone out?

llmrkc07

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas (H-Town)
If u fail a Concentra pre job drug test u are a dumbass. Ironically, i knkw a bunch of nikkas who missed out on Chrysler/Ford because of those. General Motors does hair tests so nikkas already know its a wrap lol

They got shampoo stuff for that too...I've used it a few years ago and passed. The hardest part about taking a drug test is trying to figure out the kind of test they using. IMO the hardest is the blood test, ain't no way around that one.