CAM NEWTON CAUGHT WITH BECKY'S!!! MUST SEEE

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bbaffg.jpg

:damn:

fukk what all the haters, this is big news. The beckies look rough but I guess we know why Cam's been shilling for these cacs now :patrice:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Damn, OP's headline made it seem like like Killa was caught smokin rocks or somethin', lol.

Cam got that star athlete "game"...which is to say he has none at all. He's been snapping his fingers and ordering people to jump on command his whole life, so when it comes to women he be on that "be here NOW, when I TELL YOU" swag. Obviously being who he is thats gunna work more often than not, but for women with a bit of self esteem and morals they gunna either tell that niqqa fck off, or try to set him up.
Makes no sense.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gotdamn people record every fukking thing nowadays :snoop:

nikka cant even try and get some p*ssy in private without these attention whores broadcasting it to the world :snoop:

Every state should have some type of law where you cant record people without them knowing.I know in Maryland its against the law to record phone conversations without consent

that's what these new age attention whore hoes do though..... :yeshrug:

shyt is disgusting

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You implying these attention-grabbing sluts have morals because they take pictures of themselves, record conversations and set things up. They are just club hos.

I dont know about all that....Im just saying that if people feel like you are going out of your way to disrespect them, they will disrespect back. Women cant chin check in a niqqa, so they find other ways if they wanna go that route.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know about all that....Im just saying that if people feel like you are going out of your way to disrespect them, they will disrespect back. Women cant chin check in a niqqa, so they find other ways if they wanna go that route.

Or maybe they are just attention-wanting gutter hos that want to world to know they got something from Cam Newton.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Or maybe they are just attention-wanting gutter hos that want to world to know they got something from Cam Newton.
come on man...all he is saying is that not every woman gets caught up in fame.

If we can laugh at Cam'ron skits...

...this Cam Newton shyt shouldnt get you up in arms.