Cam Newton - Lord Somebody Help This Lost Little Lamb nikka Please

Shouldn't This nikka Take a REAL Stand as the Top Black QB????

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Nah just donate to a legit movement on the low (Not BLM)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I may be behind on things but just saw this on FB this morning.

Cam Newton Says America Has Moved Past Racism

3oz8xZmkzAd2WAlyxy.gif

nikka get it together you were NOT raised to be a c00n :snoop: (at least not to my knowledge). They were just talking about this on Brother Polight too...

MI0001679345.jpg

l3vR0z6OUCjsG114I.gif

19z54i.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
how about you let other black people think whatever the fukk they wanna think without calling them nut ass shyt like "lost little lamb" and "c00n" just because you dont agree with them.

hive minded individual....

Please explain to the people how he didn't drop the ball when it comes to representing us to the fullest.

The nikka was criticized by a White Woman because of excessive celebration on the field.

He is sweeping the issue under the rug and it's not gonna make the problem go away.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Please explain to the people how he didn't drop the ball when it comes to representing us to the fullest.

The nikka was criticized by a White Woman because of excessive celebration on the field.

He is sweeping the issue under the rug and it's not gonna make the problem go away.
how are you relying on a football player to "represent us?"

btw who gives a fukk what that white woman thought about his excessive celebrating? Do you nikkas care about everything white people say and do?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Damned if you do damned if you dont

Cam is drawing disappointment because given his background, the crticism hes faced and even his own quotes, its more than likely he has a particularly polarizing opinion on current matters.

However i think hes more concerned about picking up where the Panthers left off and would rather keep the narrative about football only.

I cant blame him. Especially considering he hasnt said anything outlandishly c00nish at the expense of a person, event or cause.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Y'all been wanting these clowns to take a stand and speak up...:yeshrug:

Y'all gonna find out this guy's in the spot light are the biggest sell outs ever :skip:

:mjpls:this nikka knows