cameron diaz appreciation thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
umm like others have said, if we talking from the mask til my best friends wedding, then yea she was nice to look at :ld:....after that tho :scusthov: and she has noooo body whatsoever, cant believe she's half cuban :snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
umm like others have said, if we talking from the mask til my best friends wedding, then yea she was nice to look at :ld:....after that tho :scusthov: and she has noooo body whatsoever, cant believe she's half cuban :snoop:

:rudy: I just don't agree with everyone who says this. I've always found her very smashable from the 2000's- to the latest film she was in ("The Counselor").

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:rudy: I just don't agree with everyone who says this. I've always found her very smashable from the 2000's- to the latest film she was in ("The Counselor").
chick lost all that weight in her face and became fugly to me....plus the multiple broken noses fukd her up too :yeshrug:

you really dont see that :flabbynsick: difference breh :what:
camerondiaz2.bmp
Cameron_Diaz_in_The_Counselor_article.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Brehs talking like the Mask came out 5 years ago :what::snoop::heh:

:russ: I was 7 when that movie came out. These nigs don't know what they're talking about. Compared to how she looks now to that movie she's not looking good.

Way passed her prime and looking like it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
damn near everything in hollywood smashable breh :beli:....bish not appreciation thread worthy tho :yeshrug:

:ehh: I guess you right. She really starting to show her age the last few years. But, I still think
Cameron Diaz from the 2000's is definitely appreciation thread worthy.