Cam'ron and DJ Red Alert at 5 Guys Resturant, Cam says Kool G Rap is his favorite rapper

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He really meant NAS is his favorite

So the closest substitute he had was G. Rap

But he still salty over NAS saying his style was garbage :lolbron:

nas-cam-ron.jpg

And Nas never said Cam style is garbage he said Cam is a good lyricist but his album was wack.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
when, you serve nikkaz like cam did.
you, could give a fukk about acceptance from anyone.

Art Barr

Serve NIKKAS what?!?!? :why:

Ice Cream :pachaha:

Cause it damn Sure wasnt RHYMES or KILOS

I been listening to Cam since the C.O.C days and grew up on 166th and Washington in BX where alot of his people like Digga and Bloodshed use to politick at

And trust me there is NO RECORD of Cam serving nikkaz in battle or in the weight game :ufdup:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I been listening to Cam since the C.O.C days and grew up on 166th and Washington in BX where alot of his people like Digga and Bloodshed use to politick at

And trust me there is NO RECORD of Cam serving nikkaz in battle or in the weight game :ufdup:

cam is undefeated in battles on wax.
I know we not trying to dispute that.
especially, given the fact I definitely know more about battling than you and mostly everyone on earth except a few people.
of which,you not one of them.
plus, I know we not trying to name drop people we know, who know people who know real battle legends.
if we are you can stop right now, and pay attention to the name:

Art Barr

then, you can either realize who you factually talking to about this.

Art Barr

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Cam killed Nas, 50 and Jay. And don't talk to me about their status because that has nothing to do with who made the better diss songs

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cam getting to talk to reD alert.
I could only dream of meeting, one of my first idols.

Art Barr

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cam killed Nas, 50 and Jay. And don't talk to me about their status because that has nothing to do with who made the better diss songs
Nas and Jay didn't even recognize him and his shyt was average.
To Jay he only repeated Nas's classic lines and mentioned his age.

If a random rapper who fell the fukk off drops a Kendrick diss today, Kendrick doesn't respond, will that random ass rapper have killed Kendrick? :laugh:.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
He really meant NAS is his favorite

So the closest substitute he had was G. Rap

But he still salty over NAS saying his style was garbage :lolbron:

the one thing you can say about Cam (and Jim Jones) is that even if they have had beef with people they never let it get in the way of always giving them credit when it came to their music..they always said Nas was one of their favorite rappers and from what i've seen/read Cam has always mentioned G Rap because he could relate to him over the lisp...i doubt at that very moment he thought he had to exclude Nas over a beef from 10 years ago.

why the constant need to bring up Nas (and Jay) on here i don't know..but it beefs up threads i suppose...

:yeshrug:

carry on.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Gonna have to give you the nay-no on that one. It ain't hearsay, the nikka was GETTIN it in Columbus...I ain't gonna reveal how but my nikkas was getting money with them.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Nas and Jay didn't even recognize him and his shyt was average.
To Jay he only repeated Nas's classic lines and mentioned his age.

If a random rapper who fell the fukk off drops a Kendrick diss today, Kendrick doesn't respond, will that random ass rapper have killed Kendrick? :laugh:.

60e58262fda2d7fe870b087e719a208e.jpg

Cam ain't never been no random ass rapper. Plus he knew Jay personally and had issues with him. And Nas came at Cam first in a radio interview.