Cam'ron GOES OFF On Vado "You Got The Block Thot Pregnant, You A Junkie & Ain't Accomplished shyt"

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cam pushed Vado harder than basically anyone I've ever seen. It felt like they put out like 100 joints in a year. He had Vado in big budget videos, interviews, social media etc etc We wouldn't even know who Vado is if it wasn't for Cam. Vado's biggest mistake was to stop fukking with Cam.
Facts. Vado’s career has gone to shyt after leaving from Cam’s camp.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:Y’all give Cam passes for literally everything because y’all think he’s “cool” :scusthov:
:russ:, that's facts. Ya man got a safe full of flash drives and old phones filled with private conversations he may want to expose one day...:lolbron:, That's that 50 Cent shyt. He's probably bluffin.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling it's more directed at Dipset B Team. They did a interview with No Jumper last week.
Cam's name was brought up a lot in this interview.

Yeah they didn’t say anything bad about him either

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Could be. Only way it could be for Vado imo is if Cam didn't watch it himself but had people in his ear telling him "Look, nikkas is talking about you again online", and Cam just saw the title and jumped out the window. But if he watched it, nothing Vado said was disparaging
This i can believe, from Vado to jr/40/hell rell, they have been doing a lot of interviews, but at the same time they haven’t said anything bad about Cameron. Just the history behind working with them.