Can a head-butt be used to defend yourself?

deep

All Star
Daps
isn't a head-butt "primarily" used by an individual as a counter move to an attacker that is in close proximity and inflicting major bodily damage.

:smugdraper:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
zidane-big.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The skull is very hard. It is very close to concrete in terms of hardness. This is why a lot of people break their hands in fights because they end up punching people in the top of the head with all their might and break their hand and or wrist. Smashing someones face with your forehead is not a bad idea. Just aim for the face because its soft and gives under pressure.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I headbutted an Irish drunk goof a few months back outside the club. He didn't expect it and was left dazed so I could throw a 3 punch combo on his ass til he dropped.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The skull is very hard. It is very close to concrete in terms of hardness. This is why a lot of people break their hands in fights because they end up punching people in the top of the head with all their might and break their hand and or wrist. Smashing someones face with your forehead is not a bad idea. Just aim for the face because its soft and gives under pressure.

Yeah, bridge of the nose is the spot to aim for.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Headbutt :lolbron:

Just a funny ass thing to resort to :ehh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
thats my go to move, its kinda hard to set up in a real fight but if you headbutt someone hard enough in the bridge of the nose their eyes will automatically fill wit tears and their nose will start bleeding, cant fight if you cant breathe or see