Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Would that be the direct translation for Nyusersatet Khnumhotep :ohhh:???
i dont know :russ:

when i got high, i came up with all sorts of powerful names for no reason

IE this one is very powerful

Djedkhau Humesses

His images are stable Hu has fashioned him.

nebty name:

Sehotep Nebty

He who pacifies the two ladies :whew:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i dont know :russ:

when i got high, i came up with all sorts of powerful names for no reason

IE this one is very powerful

Djedkhau Humesses

His images are stable Hu has fashioned him.

nebty name:

Sehotep Nebty

He who pacifies the two ladies :whew:

dead-winnie.gif

Im over here about to write that name down :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
dead-winnie.gif

Im over here about to write that name down :dead:
:russ: all you need to know is that Egyptians (even the bad ones) used language in such a way to ensure tranquility as much as possible

but thats also why they eventually fell is cause it became formulaic instead of out of true love of God

IE when a pharaoh was named "Amenemhat" (Amun is in the front) its in reference to this concept (think counter intuitively)
Set_speared_Apep.jpg

which is also equivalent to what Shalmanesers name is (The Friendly One is In Front) see 2 Kings 18 I posted to you

they are basically saying, be like Ra friendly and relaxed as if they try to bite you the LORD will take care of them

but if you think you should hold the staff, then someone else will sit on your boat.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@JoelB not to play captain obvious but I noticed you didn't notice the play on words I did with both names + exodus

I drew him out of the water, meaning she drew him (Humesses) out of the water I drew out of her.

inception :banderas: the water the boat is on is the same water that Djedkhau is making stable

i learned from the Great Ones indeed
1280px-Luxor.Aswan_%26_Qena_10.JPG

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
@JoelB not to play captain obvious but I noticed you didn't notice the play on words I did with both names + exodus

I drew him out of the water, meaning she drew him (Humesses) out of the water I drew out of her.

inception :banderas: the water the boat is on is the same water that Djedkhau is making stable

i learned from the Great Ones indeed
1280px-Luxor.Aswan_%26_Qena_10.JPG

breh all that went over my head...imma start catching these references tho ..u just wait:ufdup:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
breh all that went over my head...imma start catching these references tho ..u just wait:ufdup:
learn from them

the spoken word is nearest to its speaker :youngsabo:

Psalm 147:4-5

4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
ill give it a watch. Im usually careful with people who surname themselves with egyptian titles as they may be messing with things they dont understand

myself on the other hand gave myself a name that cant be beat:

It means "possessed by the strength of feminine water, the creator is satisfied" :pachaha:

its very unfortunate but it speaks to the number of people that look at the message of christ as one of sacrifice rather than an exposal to the sickness of gentiles (sacrifice worship) as opposed to the redeeming power of the LORD.

God didnt make us to torment us, he made us because he loves us.
Yeah, all up and through the bible there's sacrifice after sacrifice and yet the people still do wicked things. Makes you wonder if the sacrfices are just for clout. But truly I blame the people who took what was supposed to be a teaching about love and life and turned it around for profit and colonization. The message definitely got lost in translation...

🥰 God is good

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill give it a watch. Im usually careful with people who surname themselves with egyptian titles as they may be messing with things they dont understand

myself on the other hand gave myself a name that cant be beat:

It means "possessed by the strength of feminine water, the creator is satisfied" :pachaha:

its very unfortunate but it speaks to the number of people that look at the message of christ as one of sacrifice rather than an exposal to the sickness of gentiles (sacrifice worship) as opposed to the redeeming power of the LORD.

God didnt make us to torment us, he made us because he loves us.

Oh so you believe in the distinction of “Jews” and “gentiles”? :ohhh:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Oh so you believe in the distinction of “Jews” and “gentiles”? :ohhh:
why wouldnt I?

Galatians 3:1
1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Galatians 3:26-29
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Remember this is a GREEK text. So "Christ Jesus" meant a very different thing to them than what you think. These are churches that were recently converted to even learning the hebrew scriptures and the message of in the gospels.

this is why I keep saying to folks to reconsider how much you lean on the epistles...remember Paul was sent TO the Gentiles to convert them and ended up becoming lax on them despite sound wisdom in the face of CURRENT jews of his era.

It doesnt mean ALL jews act in the way the gospels/epistles describe them. This is exactly why even to this day christians are poor evangelizers amongst Jews

@Koichos

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
why wouldnt I?

Galatians 3:1

Galatians 3:26-29

Remember this is a GREEK text. So "Christ Jesus" meant a very different thing to them than what you think. These are churches that were recently converted to even learning the hebrew scriptures and the message of in the gospels.

this is why I keep saying to folks to reconsider how much you lean on the epistles...remember Paul was sent TO the Gentiles to convert them and ended up becoming lax on them despite sound wisdom in the face of CURRENT jews of his era.

It doesnt mean ALL jews act in the way the gospels/epistles describe them. This is exactly why even to this day christians are poor evangelizers amongst Jews

@Koichos

I agree

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
another thing thats been on my mind but I cant help but feel I have partaked in is this part of the Didache

when I read it I am very weary, as if they (the holy fathers) are very near to me

Chapter 11. Concerning Teachers, Apostles, and Prophets. Whosoever, therefore, comes and teaches you all these things that have been said before, receive him. But if the teacher himself turns and teaches another doctrine to the destruction of this, hear him not. But if he teaches so as to increase righteousness and the knowledge of the Lord, receive him as the Lord. But concerning the apostles and prophets, act according to the decree of the Gospel. Let every apostle who comes to you be received as the Lord. But he shall not remain more than one day; or two days, if there's a need. But if he remains three days, he is a false prophet. And when the apostle goes away, let him take nothing but bread until he lodges. If he asks for money, he is a false prophet. And every prophet who speaks in the Spirit you shall neither try nor judge; for every sin shall be forgiven, but this sin shall not be forgiven. But not every one who speaks in the Spirit is a prophet; but only if he holds the ways of the Lord. Therefore from their ways shall the false prophet and the prophet be known. And every prophet who orders a meal in the Spirit does not eat it, unless he is indeed a false prophet. And every prophet who teaches the truth, but does not do what he teaches, is a false prophet. And every prophet, proved true, working unto the mystery of the Church in the world, yet not teaching others to do what he himself does, shall not be judged among you, for with God he has his judgment; for so did also the ancient prophets. But whoever says in the Spirit, Give me money, or something else, you shall not listen to him. But if he tells you to give for others' sake who are in need, let no one judge him.

what do they mean "order a meal in the spirit"? :wtf:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yeah, all up and through the bible there's sacrifice after sacrifice and yet the people still do wicked things. Makes you wonder if the sacrfices are just for clout. But truly I blame the people who took what was supposed to be a teaching about love and life and turned it around for profit and colonization. The message definitely got lost in translation...

🥰 God is good
yup but thats also why many chapters of the bible start with "And the sons of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD" and the rest is you know what

Isaiah 1:11-14

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
:hubie:this is why I say folks misconstrue God because of Solomon/David

The serpent said: "ye shall not surely die, your eyes will be opened and ye shall be like Gods(kelohim or like creators) knowing Good and evil... .

The serpent didnt lie, they became "like God" or Like creators but unlike That God who fashioned Genesis 1 which is utterly good, their creations contained both good and evil...thus the fall. This is also why I keep saying a third temple is an abomination and a mistake by greater Israel.

Have people thinking they need to be exceedingly wise to understand God when in truth you must be exceedingly humble and loving towards life in all its forms. Its only then that the testimony in the OT can be fully understood.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
another thing thats been on my mind but I cant help but feel I have partaked in is this part of the Didache

when I read it I am very weary, as if they (the holy fathers) are very near to me

what do they mean "order a meal in the spirit"? :wtf:

breh im trying to think of a precept that could explain that phrase but I cant :francis:

1 Peter 2:1-3​

2 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, 2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow [a]thereby, 3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.​
:patrice: but thats still reach bc it doesnt explain how a prophet would "order a meal" spiritually

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
breh im trying to think of a precept that could explain that phrase but I cant :francis:

1 Peter 2:1-3​

2 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, 2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow [a]thereby, 3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.​

:patrice: but thats still reach bc it doesnt explain how a prophet would "order a meal" spiritually
well remember when i mentioned pharaohs butler/baker

metaphysically its on some peter pan eating invisible food

in theory...all animals/plant life were created with speech...:wow: why would holy fathers believe they can send food to someone...with just words?

Now mind you this passage is not in the KJV and is considered apocrypha but its the first thing I thought of

Daniel 14:1-21

Daniel and the Priests of Bel​

1 When King Astyages was laid to rest with his ancestors, Cyrus the Persian succeeded to his kingdom. 2 Daniel was a companion of the king, and was the most honoured of all his friends.

3 Now the Babylonians had an idol called Bel, and every day they provided for it twelve bushels of choice flour and forty sheep and six measures[a] of wine. 4 The king revered it and went every day to worship it. But Daniel worshipped his own God.

So the king said to him, ‘Why do you not worship Bel?’ 5 He answered, ‘Because I do not revere idols made with hands, but the living God, who created heaven and earth and has dominion over all living creatures.’

6 The king said to him, ‘Do you not think that Bel is a living god? Do you not see how much he eats and drinks every day?’ 7 And Daniel laughed, and said, ‘Do not be deceived, O king, for this thing is only clay inside and bronze outside, and it never ate or drank anything.’

8 Then the king was angry and called the priests of Bel[b] and said to them, ‘If you do not tell me who is eating these provisions, you shall die. 9 But if you prove that Bel is eating them, Daniel shall die, because he has spoken blasphemy against Bel.’ Daniel said to the king, ‘Let it be done as you have said.’

10 Now there were seventy priests of Bel, besides their wives and children. So the king went with Daniel into the temple of Bel. 11 The priests of Bel said, ‘See, we are now going outside; you yourself, O king, set out the food and prepare the wine, and shut the door and seal it with your signet. 12 When you return in the morning, if you do not find that Bel has eaten it all, we will die; otherwise Daniel will, who is telling lies about us.’ 13 They were unconcerned, for beneath the table they had made a hidden entrance, through which they used to go in regularly and consume the provisions. 14 After they had gone out, the king set out the food for Bel. Then Daniel ordered his servants to bring ashes, and they scattered them throughout the whole temple in the presence of the king alone. Then they went out, shut the door and sealed it with the king’s signet, and departed. 15 During the night the priests came as usual, with their wives and children, and they ate and drank everything.

16 Early in the morning the king rose and came, and Daniel with him. 17 The king said, ‘Are the seals unbroken, Daniel?’ He answered, ‘They are unbroken, O king.’ 18 As soon as the doors were opened, the king looked at the table, and shouted in a loud voice, ‘You are great, O Bel, and in you there is no deceit at all!’

19 But Daniel laughed and restrained the king from going in. ‘Look at the floor’, he said, ‘and notice whose footprints these are.’ 20 The king said, ‘I see the footprints of men and women and children.’

21 Then the king was enraged, and he arrested the priests and their wives and children. They showed him the secret doors through which they used to enter to consume what was on the table. 22 Therefore the king put them to death, and gave Bel over to Daniel, who destroyed it and its temple.
display