All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
BlXRSzL.png

it's even got the airplane shifter like skurdadurt
250px-Center_panel_of_B747-100_cockpit.jpg

M7tM2Sw.png

1970 Buick Wildcat. 1 of 1244. New paint and custom interior as of mid 2011. Edelbrock intake and Hooker headers added Nov 2012. I have all receipts for the work I put into the car. It has a stereo installed under the dash to keep the original look. Put the top down and enjoy the day in a car you won't see someone else in. I get compliments at every light but I like the project better than the attention. I have done the front and rear shocks and springs. I have but haven't installed upper and lower ball joints. Drum breaks are in good condition with lots of life left. That's why I never went to disc. Tires have maybe 1500 miles on them. I replaced the motor, hydraulic lines of the convertible top. All fluids recently changed within last 500 miles. I drove the car frequently in CA but it spends a lot of time in the garage here in VA. KBB has excellent value of 26k with average of 16k. This car is well above average so give a call. I have the A/C parts but its not installed. Call me with any questions.

going for 17.5 :shaq::jbhmm::whoo: