Can Baseball Win Back the African-American Community?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
in short, no.

the path to success is too distant, majority of blacks are misinformed about how inexpesive the sport is to play vs. basketball and football, there isn't much of an older generation to funnel them into baseball at a young age.

and most importantly......hoes don't care about a 5 tool player who can hit .300 + in his sleep like they do a 6'7" backup SG or a 230 lb block of muscle.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
folks wanna see some black players swagging like the dominicans

drceleb.gif

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I saw this on my team stream feed but still haven't gotten to read it yet.

I love baseball, but the cacs make it
Evelyn_bored-1334590046.gif

pitchers hitting nikkaz and catching feelings off flipping the bat or watching a homerun. gtfoh. Y'all finna get tired of me saying it, but bring back the damn negroe league. I would love to see more young black men getting them contracts like Mike Trout and being hometown heroes. That MLB money GOOD boy

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:why: ....I'm assuming you mean soccer. but nah, that bread ain't as good as MLB bread. Plus we'd be STARS in this lame ass pro baseball
Soccer? WTf is that? :mindblown: @kingofnyc do you know what soccer is?

I'm talking about football, the most popular sport in the world. That's where the money is at. MLB money is reserved for the superstars. Go on a slump and your ass is back to the minors and you will probably never see the light plus hispanics are taking over that sport.

Mario+Balotelli+seen+shopping+Dolce+Gabbana+OBlbIqGh465l.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
in short, no.

the path to success is too distant, majority of blacks are misinformed about how inexpesive the sport is to play vs. basketball and football, there isn't much of an older generation to funnel them into baseball at a young age.

and most importantly......hoes don't care about a 5 tool player who can hit .300 + in his sleep like they do a 6'7" backup SG or a 230 lb block of muscle.
i was with you until that final sentence. a athlete is an athlete to these hoes. You dont think a premier black tennis player would swim in p*ssy?

the path to success being too long and hard is the main deterrent

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
i was with you until that final sentence. a athlete is an athlete to these hoes. You dont think a premier black tennis player would swim in p*ssy?

the path to success being too long and hard is the main deterrent

It's not the same when it comes to baseball, as it is for football and basketball.... being physically remarkable/outstanding matters to these hoes.

The Brandon Jennings/Nick Young's/JR Smith's of the basketball world are infinitely higher on the radar to these hoes than a Andrew McCutchen.