Can Biden be Successful?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I actually came in to say everything bernie said lol.

This is a pretty fukked up project to get placed on :francis:

Obama just had the economy thing to deal with but he was able to get it back on track for an unprecedented bull run after a year and a half.

Getting the defensive production act to produce the vaccines like he said will be a huge step in the right direction. Fix that and the job economy will follow.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
same as with obama, shyt is so bad the only way to go is up. america needs to stop fukkin with republicans for a while though so that we can actually hold a dem president to a high standard. building on your predecessor not just trying to get back to where you were a decade prior. clinton->bush ->obama->trump->biden. that's the vote swinging of a god damn chimpanzee population.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It depends. I worry that there's so much working against Biden that there's no way he stays popular enough for the Dems to avoid an L in 2022.

I'm old enough to remember Obama being really popular in 2008 and then the Dems taking the L of the decade in 2010 :sadcam:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
If can get about 70% of his agenda done, then yeah he'll be successful:ehh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
In 4 years with a split Senate? No way in hell.
Yeah the McConnell model of obstruction no matter what is all these Republicans know how to do. Make the Dems look like they can’t unify and compromise. Running over these poor little conservatives!!