Can KCP give Ant Man problems?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
He’s had a few of those sure but he’s nowhere near ‘hella inconsistent’. Not this year. He had a stretch where he couldnt hit a 3 for like a week after he dislocated his finger on that Utah dunk, but for the most part he’s been good game in and game out. And right now even if he’s not hitting he’s doing everything else well.
He's had 20 games this year where he shot below 40%. If you don't consider that inconsistent. Then oh well.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
He's had 20 games this year where he shot below 40%. If you don't consider that inconsistent. Then oh well.
He’s a guard, not a center. And a guard who takes 7 3s a game. Most of those games youre talking about were either blowout wins or after Towns was hurt and he was playing through that hand injury in the last part of the year. Like I said he aint prime Bron but he’s pretty regularly excellent. Jalen Brunson has been maybe the most consistent guard in the league and had 15 game 40 and under.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nobody in the league can really guard Ant. Too strong for guards. And too quick for wings. He's just inconsistent because he's so young.

But I said it earlier this year. A 2006 Dwade like run for him puts this team over the top in the West.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ant is giving KCP 35-5-5. They’re gonna have to double him but I’d start with Gordon. Ant is gonna have his way regardless this series. He killed them last year honestly. And Joker doesn’t have the rim protection to bother Ant. It’s just gonna be up to Jokic to cook Gobert

Daps
Is his playing style not his capability. He takes alot of contested pull up 3s and mid range far away from the basket.
If he stuck to floaters/catch and shoot/lay up/dunks his efficiency would rival steph.
I respect his game in a league full of efficiency merchants he chucks his way. :pachaha:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Ant is giving KCP 35-5-5. They’re gonna have to double him but I’d start with Gordon. Ant is gonna have his way regardless this series. He killed them last year honestly. And Joker doesn’t have the rim protection to bother Ant. It’s just gonna be up to Jokic to cook Gobert
Not really. Wolves only use Gobert on Jokic when they absolutely have to. They prefer to have KAT, Naz Reid or even Kyle Anderson on Jokic and then they put Gobert on Gordon and let him roam and clog up the lane.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

No disrespect, but Jokic is a cone vs this team