Can lowering taxes actually stimulate growth?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Have a competition in an industry that everyone 100% will need brehs.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
well a monopoly, or a single body controlling everything, certainly won't mean lower pricing.
But if it's paid through taxes, you won't see pricing at all. Everyone covers the bill.

Should the government give you the option of a flashlight instead of providing street lights?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
But if it's paid through taxes, you won't see pricing at all. Everyone covers the bill.

Should the government give you the option of a flashlight instead of providing street lights?

what does this even mean. WE pay for it with OUR tax dollars. only we can't choose what kind of care we receive.

and what happens when the govt decides they need more money to keep the engine running? what happens when they go over budget?

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
what does this even mean. WE pay for it with OUR tax dollars. only we can't choose what kind of care we receive.

and what happens when the govt decides they need more money to keep the engine running? what happens when they go over budget?
Go ahead. What options do you want to choose?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Go ahead. What options do you want to choose?

I want the power to choose my deductible. I want the power to choose what's covered and what's not. I want the power to choose my own doctor and choose when I get my own procedures done.

Most importantly I want quality service and care. When I go to the hospital or when I go to the doctor I don't want to wait in line for an extended period of time.

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I want the power to choose my deductible. I want the power to choose what's covered and what's not. I want the power to choose my own doctor and choose when I get my own procedures done.

Most importantly I want quality service and care. When I go to the hospital or when I go to the doctor I don't want to wait in line for an extended period of time.
You view health coverage like it's car insurance. The day you or a family member can't afford what will you do?

Are kids covered in America at least?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
You view health coverage like it's car insurance. The day you or a family member can't afford what will you do?

Are kids covered in America at least?

insurance is insurance.

how much do you think car insurance would cost the average person if there was just ONE car insurance company that covered everybody... as opposed to geico, allstate, state farm, progressive, farmers, berkshire, liberty mutal and nationwide competing for everyone's business. by all means if you want the cost of car insurance to go UP and you want shyttier plans, just wipe them all out and let one body control everything.

if the health insurance system also allowed multiple companies to compete, you'd see prices drop and plans get better. just basic economics.

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
insurance is insurance.

how much do you think car insurance would cost the average person if there was just ONE car insurance company that covered everybody... as opposed to geico, allstate, state farm, progressive, farmers, berkshire, liberty mutal and nationwide competing for everyone's business. by all means if you want the cost of car insurance to go UP and you want shyttier plans, just wipe them all out and let one body control everything.

if the health insurance system also allowed multiple companies to compete, you'd see prices drop and plans get better. just basic economics.
Idiot, If you can't afford car insurance, you don't drive. If you can't afford health insurance, you can die. Do you see the difference here? Health s a public issue, not a commercial service.

Where are you from?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Idiot, If you can't afford car insurance, you don't drive. If you can't afford health insurance, you can die. Do you see the difference here? Health s a public issue, not a commercial service.

Where are you from?

a service is a service, whether it's a private service or a public service.

services cost money to operate and deliver. there is no such thing as a free service. someone has to pay for it.

so you either:

a) let the govt demand how much you pay and how much you get in return

b) choose how much you pay and choose what you get in return

it's one or the other.

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
a service is a service, whether it's a private service or a public service.

services cost money to operate and deliver. there is no such thing as a free service. someone has to pay for it.

so you either:

a) let the govt demand how much you pay and how much you get in return

b) choose how much you pay and choose what you get in return

it's one or the other.
So if you cant afford a service what should you do?