Can Roy Cooper Show Democrats How to Win Again?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
so you're one of those fags, huh :mjlol: "everyone who didnt personally volunteer on the clinton campaign is trumpset'

suck my dikk :camby:
:dame: nah i don't get down like that, stop projecting you cum guzzler. anyway my bad for assuming that people who post on this board that they are going to vote for trump are actually trumpset. the gall of me making that assumption.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dame: nah i don't get down like that, stop projecting you cum guzzler. anyway my bad for assuming that people who post on this board that they are going to vote for trump are actually trumpset. the gall of me making that assumption.
apology accepted :jawalrus:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
apology accepted :jawalrus:
that was no apology.

in a thread titled: I'm actually going to vote for Trump

you posted:

i am too

between trump and hillary, trump is the lesser of two evils

then because you're all over the place and can't keep your own story straight you would constantly post shyt of this vein where you act like some neutral party who has no dog in the fight forgetting what you posted previously. i remember this from one of the presidential debate threads because it made me shake my head at the time like this cac thinks we done forgot who he previously aligned himself with.

as an objective observer who isnt voting for either candidate, trump fukkin washed her :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was no apology.

in a thread titled: I'm actually going to vote for Trump

you posted:

then because you're all over the place and can't keep your own story straight you would constantly post shyt of this vein where you act like some neutral party who has no dog in the fight forgetting what you posted previously. i remember this from one of the presidential debate threads because it made me shake my head at the time like this cac thinks we done forgot who he previously aligned himself with.
there was a time where i was so disgusted with whillary buying the nomination, that i was considering trump. but i voted for gary johnson. and you just posted direct receipts that ultimately i didnt vote for either candidate :laff:

thanks for clearing that up :jaymad:

edit: also, trump did wash her in the second debate :childplease: hillary won the first and the third. i remember that explicitly. now why dont you go dig up some more of my posts :mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
there was a time where i was so disgusted with whillary buying the nomination, that i was considering trump. but i voted for gary johnson. and you just posted direct receipts that ultimately i didnt vote for either candidate :laff:

thanks for clearing that up :jaymad:

edit: also, trump did wash her in the second debate :childplease: hillary won the first and the third. i remember that explicitly. now why dont you go dig up some more of my posts :mjlol:
full

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
thanks again for proving that i didn't vote for either candidate :salute:
none of this proves anything other than that you're full of shyt and all over the place. you've claimed to be a bernie (left wing) supporter. then you were so pissed at hillary (center-left) that you became a trump (extreme right wing) supporter and then ultimately voting for gary johnson (right wing libertarian). so you are the person that pops up in threads from time to time talking about how he would vote for democrats if they were more like bernie. so because the democrats don't have more left wing candidates your response is to skip way over the political spectrum and align yourself with right wing nuts and right wing libertarians. who exactly do you think you're fooling?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of this proves anything other than that you're full of shyt and all over the place. you've claimed to be a bernie (left wing) supporter. then you were so pissed at hillary (center-left) that you became a trump (extreme right wing) supporter and then ultimately voting for gary johnson (right wing libertarian). so you are the person that pops up in threads from time to time talking about how he would vote for democrats if they were more like bernie. so because the democrats don't have more left wing candidates your response is to skip way over the political spectrum and align yourself with right wing nuts and right wing libertarians. who exactly do you think you're fooling?
full

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
lol, every time the other party wins the majority it's "can the republicans/democrats win again?" this shyt goes in cycles.
i enjoy watching the show... i'm especially entertained by the people who point out how the dems lost four special elections since trump became president.... in deep red states.... lol.... yeah, dems were going to win in montana and kansas... :laff:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
lol, every time the other party wins the majority it's "can the republicans/democrats win again?" this shyt goes in cycles.

It's up to Black people to end it.

We remove ourselves from all parties created by whites and create our own party again.

This is what has to be done.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Not a fan of Cooper. He's a centrist Dem that was unwilling to take a stand on progressive issues. I dont think he has a real base but has been gifted with a super majority Republican General Assembly, so all he has to do is oppose the ridiculous plans of the far right politicians in the legislature. Cooper has gotten away with not having to present his policy ideas (which are run of the mill centrist, third way, southern Democrat) because right now his policies do not matter.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not a fan of Cooper. He's a centrist Dem that was unwilling to take a stand on progressive issues. I dont think he has a real base but has been gifted with a super majority Republican General Assembly, so all he has to do is oppose the ridiculous plans of the far right politicians in the legislature. Cooper has gotten away with not having to present his policy ideas (which are run of the mill centrist, third way, southern Democrat) because right now his policies do not matter.
What do you mean? As Attorney General he refused to defend HB2 and the racist voter ID laws.

But his platform is good:
Issues

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Realistically, what are Bryce's chances of taking out Paul Ryan? I'm curious *pause*, because he looks like the perfect candidate to move up quick through the ranks, but I know that Ryan has infinite money and resources behind him. I think that will be the real litmus test.
Eric cantor's defeat show that these people aren't untouchable