Can Someone Explain To Me Why Def Rebel Gets So Much Hate?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think most are just average. Like the best one's are Roman, Jey, Iyo, and Rhea right?

Are those even better than 2nd tier CFO$ joints like Sasha, Rusev, Aleister Black? Maybe, but it's close.

na, man, they’re not even close. Those 3 themes shyt on a dozen of the current Def Rebel joints. :heh:
Yall really trying to downplay Roman's theme :dwillhuh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yall really trying to downplay Roman's theme :dwillhuh:
It's really good.

But it's basically this.

Mixed with this.

I don't think it's on the level of Jim Johnson's of CFO$ best but Roman's presentation puts it over the top.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Because the only thing wrestling fans love as much as wrestling is complaining. Now that the boogeyman's been taken out back they've got no singular person to gripe about so it's gotta go somewhere

They hated CFO$ when they had the spot now they're the golden era :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the pointless random theme changes wrestlers get that are clear downgrades and the majority of their stuff stinks

that being said, cfo$ sucked too, jim johnston was the peak of themes

they need to upgrade their in house composer and stop being cheap and license music

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Honestly, as much as I love a lot of Jim Johnston's classic themes I really miss when they would work together with actual legit artists to create exclusive songs
Lil Kim making the themes for Trish
Naughty by Nature for Shane O
Motorhead for HHH
Three 6 Mafia for Mark Henry

We even see this now with them having a much lesser known band in Motionless in White working on Rhea's song

Way too many themes now are just generic garbage. So little distinct about them

And CF0 had a lot of misses too, everyone does though. Cesaro had a whole bunch of garbage themes :mjlol:

So if anything I wish we could get another album of actual legit artist making themes again.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Honestly, as much as I love a lot of Jim Johnston's classic themes I really miss when they would work together with actual legit artists to create exclusive songs
Motorhead for HHH

We even see this now with them having a much lesser known band in Motionless in White working on Rhea's song

And CF0 had a lot of misses too, everyone does though. Cesaro had a whole bunch of garbage themes :mjlol:

So if anything I wish we could get another album of actual legit artist making themes again.
:usure: This was fire my boy

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
They got maybe 3 or 4 good songs, everything else is ass and relies too much on names and catchphrase because they got nothing that stands out otherwise

Like as much as we got on CFO$ for all their shyts being 45 second loops at least they all had character. Except for Seth's OG theme, that shyt was a dud :scust:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Motorhead for HHH

All of the original songs by legit artists from that era were still composed by Jim Johnston. Hell listen to The Game, it still has the same basic melody as My Time.