Can Someone Give Me Cliffs on TNA For The Past Few Weeks???

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much after Lashley lost the title to Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards (props to whoever coined that gimmick), I've been in and out of TNA and now I don't even have the channel anymore. Every once in awhile I'll see a gif of something. I know Moose won the Grand Championship, but I never heard anything about the match. Last time I saw, Sandow/Rex looked :flabbynsick::scusthov: I also saw Cody AND BRANDI RHODES debut, with Brandi taking like 40 seconds to try to knee either Sienna or Allie(??) in the face. Saw highlights of a Cage Match between Rosemary and Jade that looked pretty good. I'm not even sure what the Hardys are doing right now. Don't know who the X Division champ nor the tag champs are, nor what amounted to that DCC stable.

:lupe::whoo:help

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Eddie Edwards is still world champ (:martin:) and currently feuding with EC3

Allie has been getting trained by Braxton Sutter and already won a match against Laura Van Ness. Allie and Maria are in a full on feud now

Moose and Drew Galloway will be feuding over the Grand Championship now that Drew is back

Mandrews turned on DJ Z and they are feuding for the X-Division belt

But the most important part is this:

The Hardys are taking over the show next week and turning it into TOTAL NONSTOP DELETION.
They are inviting any tag teams from anywhere to come to the Hardy Compound and be deleted in something called TAG TEAM APOCALYPTO.
Rosemary will be defending her women's title and Decay has promised to do worse than steal Mat's child this time.
Also King Maxell will have his inring debut!

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Eddie Edwards is still world champ (:martin:) and currently feuding with EC3

Allie has been getting trained by Braxton Sutter and already won a match against Laura Van Ness. Allie and Maria are in a full on feud now

Moose and Drew Galloway will be feuding over the Grand Championship now that Drew is back

Mandrews turned on DJ Z and they are feuding for the X-Division belt

But the most important part is this:

The Hardys are taking over the show next week and turning it into TOTAL NONSTOP DELETION.
They are inviting any tag teams from anywhere to come to the Hardy Compound and be deleted in something called TAG TEAM APOCALYPTO.
Rosemary will be defending her women's title and Decay has promised to do worse than steal Mat's child this time.
Also King Maxell will have his inring debut!

When did Drew leave and why lol?

Mandrews?? :scusthov: dude is a less appealing Rockstar Spud

Moose & Rosemary :salute: