Can someone help me(game of thrones)

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
You're either cheap or broke, I chose to go with the nicer assessment. :ld:

Don't get all offended, I'm cheap and ain't paying for HBO either. :heh:
No I'm not cheap or broke.I was just paying for xfinity premier package which is very expensive until we got the firesticks.I don't have shyt now tho cuz I moved out and my og only got Starz for Power.I was gone tell her to add HBO but it's only six episodes so I said fukk it I'll watch online so shut up:ufdup:

Daps
No I'm not cheap or broke.I was just paying for xfinity premier package which is very expensive until we got the firesticks.I don't have shyt now tho cuz I moved out and my og only got Starz for Power.I was gone tell her to add HBO but it's only six episodes so I said fukk it I'll watch online so shut up:ufdup:

If you say so, breh. :heh:

She could add it and remove it at the end of the season for like $20...but enjoy your weekly hunt for links. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
There's like a million sites you can watch or download it from, breh. :heh: Stop treating the coli like google.
I did for a whole damn day.they all wanted me to register with card info n shyt.only one I found was buffering like a mf.but all is well now cuz my boy @Trav came thru fa me:salute:.Fina watch this shyt on my long ass train ride from work:blessed:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
torrent them shyts, or jack the boxset from a supermarket:yeshrug:
how are people asking how to watch shows in 2017 :2facedacosby: