Can someone tell me what plugin they used for this

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Check themeforest.com
They may not have the same exact one but they should have some close.
If you’re decent editing you can make the video appear that way without additional plug ins.
I’ve seen text message plug ins a few times before. They shouldn’t be too difficult to find.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check themeforest.com
They may not have the same exact one but they should have some close.
If you’re decent editing you can make the video appear that way without additional plug ins.
I’ve seen text message plug ins a few times before. They shouldn’t be too difficult to find.
Thank you so much breh for replying. Im trying to step my editing game up and things like this inspire the hell outta me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what I use too.
You can get the video to play like that with standard wipes.
It would take some tedious work but I've done stuff like that before.
The text messaging part I would go with a plug in.

I have a message plugin from pixel film studios, it just doesnt show like that one on the movie did. With the plugin i had to create a message and compound the clip. With that movie it looks like the interface of the message screen was projected on the screen. Its hard to explain lol

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have a message plugin from pixel film studios, it just doesnt show like that one on the movie did. With the plugin i had to create a message and compound the clip. With that movie it looks like the interface of the message screen was projected on the screen. Its hard to explain lol
I know what you mean.
Did you try putting a generator or plug in directly onto the message plug in?
Not all of them let you do that, but some do.
You might be able to apply an effect onto the message plug in and fool around with the way it looks.