Can Terry Francona Get His Tribe To Wash His Old Red Sox? Cleveland Indians vs Boston Red Sox:ALDS

Who is going to win this series?

• Boston Red Sox

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Cleveland Indians

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boston has too much offense.
But if Bauer can give them 6 strong and let the bullpen close it out...they've got a chance.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Boston has too much offense.
But if Bauer can give them 6 strong and let the bullpen close it out...they've got a chance.
Our bullpen is lights out:banderas: Our strength has become our weakness because of injuries. Like you said if he can give us six that will be a major key(yes DJ Khalid)

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Sox in 3.
Red Sox 3-0
On paper it doesn't look good for the tribe:wow: But Terry has done a good job shortening the game and now Salazar will also join the bullpen. But we have little margin for error going up against you guys. But I like the teams mentality. There's a local writer who said we have no shot cause of the injuries and the players have been roasting his ass:mjlol: Even called out his manhood:wow:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
On paper it doesn't look good for the tribe:wow: But Terry has done a good job shortening the game and now Salazar will also join the bullpen. But we have little margin for error going up against you guys. But I like the teams mentality. There's a local writer who said we have no shot cause of the injuries and the players have been roasting his ass:mjlol: Even called out his manhood:wow:

Well, that's why we play the games. In the seasons where we won the 'chip, we weren't overwhelming favorites at all. And an argument can be made that, save 2013, our championship teams weren't especially talented.