Can them buffs double their win total from last year? Official Nebraska Cornhuskers at Colorado Buffaloes game thread. (Will update throughout week)

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
People are tripping with the lifetime contract stuff. Dude has won two games. I’m old enough to remember Tyrone Willingham winning his first 8 games with ND with fukking Carlyle Holiday at QB, and most of those wins were in dramatic fashion against better teams than the Buffs have faced. He was fired in year three. Your fortunes can change extremely fast in college football.

With that being said, I’m definitely not rooting for Colorado or on their bandwagon, but I’m not rooting against them either. Deion talks real slick about my Alma mater (FSU), so it’s whatever towards him and his team. I almost wish we could play them. That going undefeated shyt would cease expeditiously :mjlol:, but I think they will end up in a decent bowl off win total and the “Prime factor.”

vino

Superstar
Daps
People are tripping with the lifetime contract stuff. Dude has won two games. I’m old enough to remember Tyrone Willingham winning his first 8 games with ND with fukking Carlyle Holiday at QB, and most of those wins were in dramatic fashion against better teams than the Buffs have faced. He was fired in year three. Your fortunes can change extremely fast in college football.

With that being said, I’m definitely not rooting for Colorado or on their bandwagon, but I’m not rooting against them either. Deion talks real slick about my Alma mater (FSU), so it’s whatever towards him and his team. I almost wish we could play them. That going undefeated shyt would cease expeditiously :mjlol:, but I think they will end up in a decent bowl off win total and the “Prime factor.”

Ty Willingham ccould never recruit like Deion or create the attention and that’s what he’s mostly trying to lock down. They will win games because they will have the talent showing up there.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's why Shadeur is staying another year. Breh be tearing up Louis stores, has a Maybach as a weekend car and diamonds everywhere. No need to rush going to the NFL.
That’s not shyt compared to what these QBS are getting in the league. Shedeur might fukk around and get a Joe Burrow deal in a couple years.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

He ain’t talk slick. It was that BS reporter bringing up the FSU-UM rivalry during an interview about Colorado. He played for FSU and some former UM came out to support and that bird was with the ish. I’m a FSU stan. I’m certified of that on this board so I’m being objective. He’s repping the institution signing his checks and try to divert that conversation from being had and giving FSU positive attention when they’re competing for the recruits.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
He ain’t talk slick. It was that BS reporter bringing up the FSU-UM rivalry during an interview about Colorado. He played for FSU and some former UM came out to support and that bird was with the ish. I’m a FSU stan. I’m certified of that on this board so I’m being objective. He’s repping the institution signing his checks and try to divert that conversation from being had and giving FSU positive attention when they’re competing for the recruits.

I can respect that perspective. I think you’re from FL if I recall correctly. If you are, you know how deep this college football shyt goes. I saw Miami fans side-eyeing Irvin because he was at CU in Buffs garb, and not at Hard Rock when they had a big game yesterday too. shyt is real and one perceived slight can get you side-eyed in these FL streets. With that being said, I’m not one of those FSU guys that hates Deion—at all.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I can respect that perspective. I think you’re from FL if I recall correctly. If you are, you know how deep this college football shyt goes. I saw Miami fans side-eyeing Irvin because he was at CU in Buffs garb, and not at Hard Rock when they had a big game yesterday too. shyt is real and one perceived slight can get you side-eyed in these FL streets. With that being said, I’m not one of those FSU guys that hates Deion—at all.
I’m from Dade so I know how deep the FSU-Miami rivalry is.

CU had the bigger atmosphere and Irvin has a friendship with Prime for decades and he probably don’t recognize anyone who works at UM now.

I will say that Prime could have said something along the lines “Let’s just talk about Colorado football.”

If anything Coach Prime may still feel raw about not being seriously considered for the FSU job.

Probably better for the UM grads because they couldn’t be in Doak with FSU garb on.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

No FSU or UM fan is ever gonna hate Deion or Mike Irvin for any reason. They are some of the goats from their respective schools. And Mike dawg is always reppin UM. I haven’t seen Prime rep FSU in awhile but he doesn’t shyt on them. Plus they had a chance to hire him

North of Death

All Star
Daps
No FSU or UM fan is ever gonna hate Deion or Mike Irvin for any reason. They are some of the goats from their respective schools. And Mike dawg is always reppin UM. I haven’t seen Prime rep FSU in awhile but he doesn’t shyt on them. Plus they had a chance to hire him
He shytted on em by "taking" Travis Hunter:russ: