Can Troy Ave tell the Police Who Murdered His Best Friend?

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wondering about the street/rap rules.
We've already seen this happen before when Busta's bodyguard was murdered.

Now we get to see it again...
Can Troy Ave tell the police who murdered his best friend/bodyguard?

Which would could ultimately lead to Troy Ave having to take the stand and testify in court who shot his best friend.

Considering Troy is a tough talking gangsta rapper can he even do that or are his only options to keep his mouth closed and hope someone else identifies to shooter OR avenge his friends death by killing the shooter.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no way he says anything.
From the information we have, dude who died was no saint, and wouldn't have wanted Troy to tell the cops anything.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He won't have to.

There were plenty of witnesses that saw something going off of the videos.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
I understand what you are saying but that type of belief system is the dumbest thing ever created and and copied.
That is absolutely correct but even crazier is that this is the reality of the average black male coming from an impoverished environment. To answer op, nah, Troy Ave wont be pointing a damn body out. And even worse I believe he's the type so far gone that he's really out right now tryna set up a hit. Society had them boys fukked up from the start, same with GS9:francis:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand what you are saying but that type of belief system is the dumbest thing ever created and and copied.

What you or I think about that belief system is irrelevant. It's not like you're talking about an innocent bystander or something. We know how this will play out.
You already knew the answer to this question when you asked it.

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
If you can't tell on one criminal, then you can't tell on ALL criminals...

If your definition of "snitching" is the same as Cam'ron's in that 60Minutes interview were he said he wouldn't tell on a serial killer/child molester...I will respect it even though I still think you are an idiot...

But all these other definitions that keep moving the goal post, are straight up retarded...If you can't tell on somebody who murdered you homie, then you can tell on somebody who molested your child..Or do certain violent crimes get more preferential treatment...?

Stupid culture...:krs: