Can we agree we already saw the NBA finals

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Let's not overreact. During that GSW and OKC series after game 4...folks was talking shyt about GSW and calling them a gimmick team who finally faced competition.

But I will say Cavs better preform better at home....that includes LeBron, Irving, Love, rest of team and especially Lue. His rotations and game planning would concern me if I was a Cavs fan.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Let's not overreact. During that GSW and OKC series after game 4...folks was talking shyt about GSW and calling them a gimmick team who finally faced competition.

But I will say Cavs better preform better at home....that includes LeBron, Irving, Love, rest of team and especially Lue. His rotations and game planning would concern me if I was a Cavs fan.

I'm not convinced the Cavs are gonna do shyt at home :pachaha:

They've looked completely outclassed this series. It could turn around but they gotta play smarter than they are right now. GS is making them look like light work right now.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No guarantee OKC would've done the same thing to Cleveland that the Warriors have done :manny:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats your point?
finals is still :russell: compared the the conference finals between OKC and GSW

Because to say that Warriors/OKC was the real Finals pretty much implies that OKC would've been a lock to beat Cleveland too, which we don't know

And let's not forget that 3 of the first 4 games in the WCF were blowouts too, overall the playoffs this year in general have been underwhelming :manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Will they play 30+ points better?