Can we all admit that Notorious (movie) was a complete embarrassment?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
allowing Puffy to exec produce it was the worst mistake. But i guess they couldnt clear the music without his devil hands in the pie

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Apart from the Pac character I thought the movie was aite :yeshrug:, dunno about portraying Big as a conscious rapper at the end though lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: at Puff saying that this pile of trash should win an Oscar.

Why is it that these rap nikkaz are afraid to portray bigie and pac like the way they really are and instead act like they messiahs or some shyt. B ain't nobody buying that shyt, nobody listen to em cause they saints and nobody will watch em being saints. They were right and wrong about a lot of things and it would make for a much better and more interesting movie for them to be portrayed and played for real.

The rap game be fearing ghosts b :stopitslime:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
^^^
@Don Dada Barbosa, what are you talking about?

pac gets chitted on all the time and un-derservingly gets blamed for alot of chit.

i mean dam, they chitted on him IN THIS MOVIE and painted him as some type of psycho villian.

I will get hate for this but I don't find this chick cute

me neither.

she looks like a zombie.

epitome of an overrated redbone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
as far as the movie, if you didnt come into the theater with the bar set relatively low the :ufdup:. i wasnt expectin the godfather :heh:

cease n pac were garbage. but lets be real about that, how fukkin hard must it have been to play pac? one of the most dynamic rappers of all time? i give dude his credit

honestly, i thought the shyt was pretty good

Jamie Foxx played the shyt out of Ray Charles.

2Pac ain't special. You could easily find an actor to portray that actor.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
^^^^
@Majestic Pape

thats bullchit. you cant duplicate pac. thats why they had trouble finding somebody for the pac movie and why they halted the project altogether.

its much easier to play ray charles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^
@Don Dada Barbosa, what are you talking about?

pac gets chitted on all the time and un-derservingly gets blamed for alot of chit.

i mean dam, they chitted on him IN THIS MOVIE and painted him as some type of psycho villian.

Nah nikka kind of went off the rails a bit there, just started ranting about shyt. My point was that this movie made Biggie look like he never instigated anything, and if a Pac movie comes out you'll probably see everybody against him on some villainous Doctor Doom shyt b.

Nahmean?

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
they painted big, puff, faith and bad boy in a much better light than they actually were. you know what we're saying. stop playing dumb.

Exactly. Just because you show someone doing a negative act doesn't mean you're portraying them in a negative light. Breaking Bad, Sopranos and The Wire show people selling drugs and killing people, but they still portray lots of those characters doing those things as good or understandable.

:wtf:
Can you geniuses please enlighten us on what terrible acts these folks did that we did not get to see on camera...you dudes are sounding like clowns. It was a decent portrayal of a young conflicted black man's rise to fame. Nothing more nothing less. :sitdown:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie Foxx played the shyt out of Ray Charles.

2Pac ain't special. You could easily find an actor to portray that actor.

:belip:

we really gonna compare the charisma of pac to fukkin ray charles? and thats not takin anything away from ray. no comparison IMO

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
^^^^
@Majestic Pape

thats bullchit. you cant duplicate pac. thats why they had trouble finding somebody for the pac movie and why they halted the project altogether.

its much easier to play ray charles.

:yeshrug:

Sorry I don't hold Pac to the high "god" esteem that some of you clowns do. There's nothing special about Pac that would make him any harder to cast than someone like Ray Charles, Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, J. Edgar Hoover, etc., etc., all of whom have been done justice on film.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I really didn't like it either. Good to watch on tv thow when you don't have shyt to do on a friday night.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Nah nikka kind of went off the rails a bit there, just started ranting about shyt. My point was that this movie made Biggie look like he never instigated anything, and if a Pac movie comes out you'll probably see everybody against him on some villainous Doctor Doom shyt b.

Nahmean?

:ohh:

:wtf:
Can you geniuses please enlighten us on what terrible acts these folks did that we did not get to see on camera...you dudes are sounding like clowns. It was a decent portrayal of a young conflicted black man's rise to fame. Nothing more nothing less. :sitdown:

its way too late in the game for this type of post on a forum like this.

all i can say is, do some research and then get back to me.

:yeshrug:

Sorry I don't hold Pac to the high "god" esteem that some of you clowns do. There's nothing special about Pac that would make him any harder to cast than someone like Ray Charles, Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, J. Edgar Hoover, etc., etc., all of whom have been done justice on film.

no, the only clown is you.

nobody is holding him to "god" esteem. the point is, pac is an extremely difficult guy to portray. very complicated & charismatic.

how do you not comprehend this? its not rocket science.

the only person on that list of yours that is hard to duplicate is muhammad ali, and ive yet to see a biopic that really mastered him outside of the original where he played himself.