Can we all agree that the biggest loser in the Kendrick, Cole, and BBL Drake is……….

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I think his biggest blunder was putting the diss out in the first place if he didn't feel his heart was in it :manny:

I wouldn't knock him for not getting involved in the first place BUT getting involved just to back out early is always gonna be a bad look no matter what.

However I do think history will be a little more kind to him than the initial backlash showed. You can tell Cole was on some rappity rap shyt while kendrick and drake had real hatred. He didn't belong in that battle :pachaha:

I would've been interesting to see Cole vs Drake in an alternate universe. Cole is 10x the rapper drake is but I do think he is easier to roast and they're both mixed so the culture vulture angle isn't as strong. Also no telling how Cole would react to the low blows if Drake brought up his family
fukk History
If he didn’t want to be in it he should not have released it.
Drake would probably murk him since this nikka heart isnt it in at all

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
fukk History
If he didn’t want to be in it he should not have released it.
Drake would probably murk him since this nikka heart isnt it in at all

yeah that was where he fukked up. Don't try to say you ready for war and show up on some hand to hand combat shyt while the other two parties letting off nukes and napalm bombs :pachaha:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
There's nothing stopping his clown from going on an effective press run right about now.:birdman: Just do The Breakfast Club and Big Boy's Neighborhood and a few podcasts in each city.

He likely won't do much movement on the charts since the streams/buys will only trickle in, but it will count towards your revenue and your certifications (gold, platinum, etc). That's what really matters.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is funny because it's true.

I thought I seen a video recently on socials with him and Alchemist in the studio.