Can We Appreciate the Elegance of R&B/Soul Group, The Emotions

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Look at this performance by these Goddesses. :wow:

I mean beauty and elegance. Class. Sexy. Natural. I have crushes on all 3 of these ladies. Pam (RIP), the one on the left is the youngest. She exudes that youthful energy. The way she sways and is always smiling. There's a bit more sensuality in her dance moves. Watch her face as she moves. She loves being on that stage.

Wanda Hutchinson, the one on the right, the middle sister. She is beautiful and has that cute, slight smile. She sings lead on "Best of My Love". She's so diverse vocally. She sings the low note on this song while the aforementioned Pam sings soprano. But she can also sing in a high soprano. So versatile. So sexy.

And my favorite. mf Sheila. She's the one in the middle singing lead on this song. Watch her stage presence. Watch how precise and strong her movements are. She is a fukking LEADER. She commands this song. I watch how she communicates the words with her eyes. The way she stares. I just want her to hold me and whisper in my ear. Her voice is so nurturing and smooth. She really brought this song to life. Sometimes, I forget she's singing because the words are so conversation like.

This is the epitome of class and sensuality. Come to me nikka. Don't ask my neighbors, don't ask your friends. COME.TO.ME.nikka. Ask me got damnit. You'll find I love you. shyt man. Imagine having a woman sing this shyt to you to ease your questions and doubts.

These ladies are so underrated. I would put them up against any girl group in any era. Supremes, DC, En Vogue. Any of em. Prime Emotions coming out on top. Did ya'll know its these 3 ladies singing background on this Earth Wind & Fire classic, Boogie Wonderland?

Did you know that E,W&F front man Maurice White wrote and produced Don't Ask My Neighbor?

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

5NLr3Il.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Its over breh. Don't make the thread suffer. Just end it.
i-get-it-snoop-dogg.gif

You hit refresh and you see your Thread sliding to the bottom of the page—further towards the abyss… while other less deserving Threads are pushed to the top.

You put a lot of work in the OP; a well thought out opening post. And nikkas ain’t appreciate it.

But we’ll let night crew sit on it (pause) and if morning crew dont engage then I’ll collect. I mean (sighs) you due anyway, honestly. You produced a multi-plat hit stickied Thread just last week. Even the greats like @Doobie Doo dont hit with every Thread.