Can we ban men from the salon?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We can no more ban you from our threads any more than you can ban us. If you post on a primarily male forum even with a dedicated cabal of female posters there's going to be pushback. There are other forums if you wish to converse in protected environments.
I hate the sexism on thecoli

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
We can no more ban you from our threads any more than you can ban us. If you post on a primarily male forum even with a dedicated cabal of female posters there's going to be pushback. There are other forums if you wish to converse in protected environments.

You didn't ban us from your threads, but when we make our own here we're shamed and our threads are moved. The ladies don't come in TLR rate threads to overwhelmingly rate undesirable women high and shame men for finding them undesirable. We don't try and shame you all for what you like and compare your preferences to colorism (@marcuz ) We don't come in threads and shyt in black men and tell other ladies to date outside of their race

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Right. @Critical Distance would you let Pac fukk? If you wouldn't let any of the guys featured smash, then you shouldn't be posting in the threads or voting.

But women regularly vote in the rating threads in the TLR.:ohhh:

And I have to be homosexual to see that another man is attractive?:pachaha:

Isn't this the sort of thinking that the members of your community is against?:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
When women create threads in TLR you bytches cry and request they be moved to the salon. When women make posts you don't like you bytch about how they need to go to the salon. You nikkas are cornballs, TLR says ladies welcome yet you nikkas still requested a salon. Now that we have one and we post there and have our fun you nikkas come in the salon to bytch, complain, try and police our opinions, VOTE IN OUR RATE THIS GUY THREADS and act overall like sore bussy ass fukkboys.

There are literally men in the salon rate threads arguing with women about their preferences right now. @Critical Distance @SheWantTheD :mjpls: :wrist:

Since you cried about us having a Salon why don't we make it private so you fukkboys can keep you bitter and woman hating opinions in TLR? I'd appreciate some consideration to the question. Thanks.

Can mods please ban me from the Salon in advance?