Can we ban men from the salon?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:wow::mjcry: a handsome man is really like a weakness. I'm sorry.
Forgive me. This isn't me writing. This is something else.:hubie:

Put the cape down. After all the bullshyt he does he deserves worse. It's a taste of his own medicine. You see how he thought shytting on me was so funny but when it gets turned on him he's ready to run and cry like a little bytch. Stop fukking with the bottom of the barrel @Jayne. I expect more for you.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
@cook @Brooklynzson

Why not just add another Sub-Forum called like "The Barbershop"... no females allowed & change "The Salon" to no males allowed? Keep all Gender Neutral discussions in TLR & move threads like Rate Threads to "The Barbershop" so the women can have "The Salon" and be able to post comfortably there minus trolling & bitter male posters messing up every discussion?

Just a suggestion... :yeshrug:

Our work here is done. :cool:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Put the cape down. After all the bullshyt he does he deserves worse. It's a taste of his own medicine. You see how he thought shytting on me was so funny but when it gets turned on him he's ready to run and cry like a little bytch. Stop fukking with the bottom of the barrel @Jayne. I expect more for you.
:mjcry:
He's so stupid and cute.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah, why?

Beauty itself is a tangible thing, eventually we will all succumb to time and the love of things attached to it (beauty) will disappear as well.

Can you get something as intangible as someone's heart, their love..something you desire...from something that is not constant and ever changing such as their looks? What happens if I lose my appeal, is love lost? The question I asked you was really aimed @Jayne and I needed you as a witness.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Beauty itself is a tangible thing, eventually we will all succumb to time and the love of things attached to it (beauty) will disappear as well.

Can you get something as intangible as someone's heart, their love..something you desire...from something that is not constant and ever changing such as their looks? What happens if I lose my appeal, is love lost? The question I asked you was really aimed @Jayne and I needed you as a witness.
No. But if I was attracted to you at one point, I'd stay and still love you. But I have to be drawn in. Some guys can do it with looks. Others use their personalities.

His personality isn't ugly/horrible to me. He's just irritating at times.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
some of the things that went on in the Kent rate thread were straight up shameful.

:wow:
Bro. If it isn't height it's thugs...if it isn't the thugs it's the money...if it isn't the money it's white men...if it isn't white men it's white women...

Now nikkas have somehow regressed to the point of rating other men attractive..like they're telling women why they should find a man atteactive...the fukk.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
No. But if I was attracted to you at one point, I'd stay and still love you. But I have to be drawn in. Some guys can do it with looks. Others use their personalities.

His personality isn't ugly/horrible to me. He's just irritating at times.

A personality can be easily changed, women have been easily swept up with subtleties and lies since forever and again looks are irrelevant in that context, if I disfigured someone's face to a point where they're wretched..could you love them still?

Love is looking beyond the flesh, piercing the heart and soul..I should be able to look you in the eyes and see eternity in them, I should be confronted with the joy in knowing that even in old age.. that I'm more than willing to go to the grave knowing that I've spent my time on earth with you.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
A personality can be easily changed, women have been easily swept up with subtleties and lies since forever and again looks are irrelevant in that context, if I disfigured someone's face to a point where they're wretched..could you love them still?

Love is looking beyond the flesh, piercing the heart and soul..I should be able to look you in the eyes and see eternity in them, I should be confronted with the joy in knowing that even in old age.. that I'm more than willing to go to the grave knowing that I've spent my time on earth with you.
I could.

However if I don't care for their personality (I wouldn't even if they were cute), I won't tolerate them.

I can love people from afar.

Last edited: