Can we change that zesty ass love dap emoji?

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Somebody just quoted me with a very informative post(although I already knew and mentioned it on what I posted, although I didn't read it in detail what I was talking about, I just new research had been done on it and the findings and how it's regarded as fact generally) and I was going to dap him and the only one that fit was the thumbs up one. Why not just a heart one like why a emjoi with 2 hearts as eyes and yeah I know sending another man a love emoji but you know damn :mjlol:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Somebody just quoted me with a very informative post(although I already knew and mentioned it on what I posted, although I didn't read it in detail what I was talking about, I just new research had been done on it and the findings and how it's regarded as fact generally) and I was going to dap him and the only one that fit was the thumbs up one. Why not just a heart one like why a emjoi with 2 hearts as eyes and yeah I know sending another man a love emoji but you know damn :mjlol:

😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜»πŸ˜½πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’‘πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ’πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ€ŽπŸ€β£οΈπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ήβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
6-A8-BF278-E950-47-BE-ADFB-629-AFCA6-E77-C.jpg