Can we define what a coli breh is?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
works in IT :mjlol:

A forum full of Black Men and most of them works a IT job :dahell:

It feels like at least 95% of the posters on here work in IT, I rarely ever see other careers talked about on here :mjlol: It's weird because it's a Hip Hop and Sports forum, Black Men of all walks of life like Sports and Hip Hop, you would think there would be a more diverse amount of Black Men on here.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe the average Black Man IRL works in IT. Like nobody here is a janitor, work at post office, auto mechanic, etc?
I'm a security guard and before that an elementary school teacher's assistant :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

It feels like at least 95% of the posters on here work in IT, I rarely ever see other careers talked about on here :mjlol: It's weird because it's a Hip Hop and Sports forum, Black Men of all walks of life like Sports and Hip Hop, you would think there would be a more diverse amount of Black Men on here.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe the average Black Man IRL works in IT. Like nobody here is a janitor, work at post office, auto mechanic, etc?
Avg black man ain't nerdy enough to find some ancient message board from the early 2000s to come talk about rap and piff :mjlol:

I fully believe 95% of this forum is IT/Computer related cause I have NEVER once heard anyone talk about the coli in real life. They don't even talk about message boards unless they need to get reviews on reddit

Daps
gym-sad.gif

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
What an amazing community. It's incredible how much we uplift each other.

:snoop:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Most of ya'll work in warehouses, uber drivers and security lets be real. :mjlol: I no longer do it, but I've done that work. An honest days work is nothing to be ashamed of. But keep it real though