Can we get an Egyptian god of war type game?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ok so I'm not sure if it's a god of war game or not but I was looking at the easter egg again and I bet money that some kind of way they end up focusing on egyptian mythology. The translated code ends up reading ”SUN BIRD BULL LION SUN” if you look at egyptian mythology it all makes sense. They could focus on apep and ra who were opposite gods like god and satan and they hated each other. Ra is the sun god and has a bird for a head. He is the equivalent of Zeus in greek mythology.
220px-Re-Horakhty.svg.png

The bird could represent the god Thoth, the moon god who was the equivalent to Hermes he was the messenger of ra.
14.%20Thoth%202K%20-%20Close-up%201.jpg

The egyptian god Apis was a bull was later known as Osirus which most of yall have probably heard of in some form or another. He was pretty much the god of the dead, kind of like hades to egyptians.
tumblr_m9g5w8dYxb1ql8nzuo1_500.jpg

The lion god or the god of war was Maahes. He was ares pretty much Ares
maahes_by_khnumluver-d66utli.jpg

And lastly all gods in egyptian mythology combined at some point but that's too much shyt to type but the most famous one was amun-ra who was a combination of amun and ra who was the solar god. Like a dragonball fusion or some shyt.
Ra.jpg

this all may relate to the sony pic because it looks like an eclipse and in egyptian mythology an eclipse was a clash between gods ra and his brother apep or apophis.
Apep was the god of darkness. In greek mythology he would have been apophis but he wasnt mentioned in god of war, they had zeus battle against titans. Either way, when the god of darkness (apep) and the god of light(ra or amun-ra) clashed, it caused an eclipse.
Sony_tease-610x915.jpg

This was in the thread about that ratchet and clank teaser when we had no idea what it was. I'd love to play some shyt based on this.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Until blacks make their own games shyt not going to happen. Put it like this the ancient greek gods were based on Africans. That's close enough.

This is the most coherent thing ive ever seen you post

You almost sound normal here :lolbron: