Can we give Stadium Stampede MOTY already?

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
didn't know what to expect, they over delivered like a muthafukka
I can't remember laughing so hard at a match. I loved every bit of it, and this coming from me who shytted on all that graveyard match, fire fly, corporate ladder MITB bullshyt

This match just had better atmosphere, action, and comedic timing

ill give it Event/Segment/Spectacle of the Year title cause it wasnt a wrestling match

edit: Okada vs Ibushi at Wrestle Kingdom still holds the MOTY title:yeshrug:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tony Khan said in the media scrum he wants it to become a signature match. I'd most definitely be down to watch one of these a year.
That could and couldn't work. Well I guess if they have it like last night with the matches in dailys place with fans and then that one at the stadium with no fans and being shown on the screen on stage. Although last event that was there had fans where the stage was so don't know what they might do. Do hope we get to see that type of thing again.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
didn't know what to expect, they over delivered like a muthafukka
I can't remember laughing so hard at a match. I loved every bit of it, and this coming from me who shytted on all that graveyard match, fire fly, corporate ladder MITB bullshyt

This match just had better atmosphere, action, and comedic timing

ill give it Event/Segment/Spectacle of the Year title cause it wasnt a wrestling match

edit: Okada vs Ibushi at Wrestle Kingdom still holds the MOTY title:yeshrug:
Crazy to think that WK was this year when it feels like it was ages ago after all we been thru. :wow: