Can we talk about how crazy the production was on Mobb Deep's Amerikaz Nightmare?

neomerge

CEO of JustDipset
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
01 - Amerikaz Nightmare
02 - Win Or Lose
03 - Flood The Block
04 - Dump (Feat. Nate Dogg)
05 - Got It Twisted
06 - When U Hear The
07 - Real nikkaz
08 - Shorty Wop
09 - Real Gangstaz (Feat. Lil Jon)
10 - One Of Ours Part 2 (Feat. Jadakiss)
11 - On The Run
12 - Throw Your Hands (In The Air)
13 - Get Me (Feat. Big Noyd & Littles)
14 - We Up
15 - Neva Change
16 - Got It Twisted (Remix) (Feat. Twista)

• Havoc – production (tracks 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 13–15)
  • The Alchemist – production (tracks 2, 5, 6, 16)
  • Red Spyda – production (track 7)
  • Lil Jon – production (track 9)
  • Kanye West – production (track 12)

Last edited:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Factual. This album brings me back to a time where my homies were burning me CDs when they bought them and the camaraderie of friends who would share shyt w you even tho you couldn't afford it/weren't old enough to buy shyt etc.

Something about this era was so dope. Maybe it's the nostalgia talking, but as someone who grew up in the 90s this new age music all kind of blends together for me. the production all sounds the same, teh cadence for the most part does too... at least shyt seemed differentiated a littel more back then.

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Alchemist and Havoc killed the production. It sounded so cohesive. I remember I had an advanced copy and some of the songs were slightly censored with dope sound effects like swords and shyt lol.

Also that Kanye production is vintage as it gets. Violin and everything at the end.

I completely forgot about that Kanye song. Aroudn that tiem it sounds like he used the same shyt on so many beats. I swear that "throw your hands' was on "I try" as well as that mobb song