Can we talk about Scarface's albums the last 8 years

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Face is a modern day Blues man. He's always been good at being able to embody an emotion or feeling in a song. Really appreciate his creativity :salute:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which Snoop jawn?

His last three albums have been great like 4-4.5 mics

Made
Emeritus
Deeply Rooted

He really showing his peers how it's done

Lol. Face hasn't dropped an album 4 mics or better since 2002. And his last album was average.

Daps
Which Snoop jawn?

His laslpetee albums have been great like 4-4.5 mics

Made
Emeritus
Deeply Rooted

He really showing his peers how it's done
snoops last true hiphop project was fire. The doggumentary is a highly slept on album. A nice return to.form from the underwhelming ego tripping and malice in.wonderland.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
snoops last true hiphop project was fire. The doggumentary is a highly slept on album. A nice return to.form from the underwhelming ego tripping and malice in.wonderland.

I fukk with Doggumentary but the second half of snoop catalogue is inconsistent...

He's a top heavy legend

The Chronic
Doggysyle
Dogg Food

Daps
I fukk with Doggumentary but the second half of snoop catalogue is inconsistent...

He's a top heavy legend

The Chronic
Doggysyle
Dogg Food
blue carpet and no limit top dogg are borderline classic albums.snoop was spitting venom on blue carpet

Superstar
Daps
blue carpet and no limit top dogg are borderline classic albums.snoop was spitting venom on blue carpet

Blue Carpet, Tha Last Meal, No Limit Top Dogg, his work with Tha Eastsidaz, and Bush

He's got some pretty great albums but he gets inconsistent.. See the inconsistent projects below and keep in Face doesn't have anything that compares..

Snoop has had moments where you scratch your head like :upsetfavre::russ:

Da Game is 2 be Sold, Ego Trippin, Snoop Lion, R&G

Superstar
Daps
Deeply Rooted is like a 3 mic album on a good day. Same as emeritus. I'll have to listen to made again.

You're buggin but I respect your .2 :manny:

Intro
Never
Girl you know
Dollar
Big dogg status
The suicide note :wow:
Burn
Get out of my face
Who do you believe in :wow:
Boy Meets Girl :wow:

nikka the story telling on Made alone :ohlawd:

Emeritus is just hard

Intro
High Powered
Can't Get Right
Forget About Me
Soldier Story
Redemption
It's not a Game
Who Are They
Emeritus

Album is full of quality music ... Easily a solid 4 mic

Daps
Blue Carpet, Tha Last Meal, No Limit Top Dogg, his work with Tha Eastsidaz, and Bush

He's got some pretty great albums but he gets inconsistent.. See the inconsistent projects below and keep in Face doesn't have anything that compares..

Snoop has had moments where you scratch your head like :upsetfavre::russ:

Da Game is 2 be Sold, Ego Trippin, Snoop Lion, R&G
I agree. I act like da game is to be sold never existed. I can live with snoop lion. I just look at like one of those creative phases artist go through. Funny because the game is to be sold moved alot of units. I had the misfortune of opening this album up on the school bus in 6th grade hype thinking I was getting something epic.

Superstar
Daps
I agree. I act like da game is to be sold never existed. I can live with snoop lion. I just look at like one of those creative phases artist go through. Funny because the game is to be sold moved alot of units. I had the misfortune of opening this album up on the school bus in 6th grade hype thinking I was getting something epic.

All Snoop's albums pretty much moved until up until 2011..