Can white ppl tell when ur hairline aint fresh?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
only black people are fascinated with other men's harilines
CAC alert.

ALL men are worried about losing their hair g. Plenty of white guys have hairstyles to disguise the early signs of balding.

But our hair grows upwards not forward. As soon as we start to recede there's no hiding it :to:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
White folks let wayne brady walk around rocking this n didn't say shyt
brady-hairline1.jpg

You should be fine....unless yours is somehow worse than that

They got the top of his head lookin like a turtle shell!:WTF:

front-turtles-shell-isolated-7647317.jpg

332t74y.jpg

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope

Just like we cant tell when theirs is fukked up I be thinking all white boys hairline.is fresh unless the shyt is just obviously fukked up

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I wonder why white people don't get tapes. Trips me out when I'm at the bar and the few older white guys I know talk about getting haircuts from broads. shyt sounds gay as fukk to me

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
them white boys dont kno man...honestly only American black people know :mjlol: I was in Brazil complaining about the barbers fuccin up my hairline every week and everybody was like :ld: even the black brazilians and nigerians :deadmanny: I was like :pacspit: I gotta bring the hairline gospel next time i get back...who cut hair on the coli??? there's a market in Brazil, them boys lines be :flabbynsick:

Exactly. The coli was the first place I've ever heard people talking about hairlines. It's just not a big deal over here :pachaha:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Exactly. The coli was the first place I've ever heard people talking about hairlines. It's just not a big deal over here :pachaha:

lol I'm actually growing my hair right now because I do not want to get haircuts there again :sadcam: I learned how to line my beard and front hairline, I just need to learn how to shape the back. I guess I'll get braids or something when I get back :snoop:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back in my swaggerless middle school days I used to have this mini-fro. No lineup and it was a pain in the ass to comb it because that shyt would hurt like a motherfukker. I'd have to throw water on that bytch to soften it up.

Anyways, I remember I cut it off one day and came to school with a fresh ass lineup :obama: and this white chick who I was friends with was like "Why did you cut all your hair off? :why: You look ugly now, I don't like you anymore. :scusthov:"

I won't like that shyt hurt my feelings. It was funny because all the black chicks suddenly started to notice me again though. :mjpls:

I don't know maybe white chicks can't appreciate a fresh ceaser and lineup. :obama:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I got a job interview tmr but my hairline is still rehabilitating from an injury so I cant get it done :damn:

Whites can't really tell. They obviously can spot a fro and mini-fro and other shyt, but fukking hairline? Naw, they ain't checking for something so precise.

As long as you don't show up with a frohawk or high top fade or something, you should be straight.

Unless the dude interviewing you is black that is...then you'll be fukked....:troll:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I remember back in my swaggerless middle school days I used to have this mini-fro. No lineup and it was a pain in the ass to comb it because that shyt would hurt like a motherfukker. I'd have to throw water on that bytch to soften it up.

Anyways, I remember I cut it off one day and came to school with a fresh ass lineup :obama: and this white chick who I was friends with was like "Why did you cut all your hair off? :why: You look ugly now, I don't like you anymore. :scusthov:"

I won't like that shyt hurt my feelings. It was funny because all the black chicks suddenly started to notice me again though. :mjpls:

I don't know maybe white chicks can't appreciate a fresh ceaser and lineup. :obama:
White chicks do love Afros.

I think its a fetish or some shyt.