can/will you forgive your s/o if they cheated?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
She chose to forgive, thats her right..its also my right to move on if she does me the same way, not saying i wouldnt forgive her but i couldnt stay
If she chose to forgive would you look at her diffidently? Like she's a simp now?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
If she chose to forgive would you look at her diffidently? Like she's a simp now?

she did forgive me and i look at her as my wife, loyal.....

I don't care what anyone says, cheating for men and cheating for women are different..Not saying it doesn't hurt for women but the way they view it is different which is why it's easier for a woman to forgive cheating than a man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If someone cheats on you once they will do it again. I'll forgive but I won't continue being in a relationship with them

Life is too short to always be wary of there a hour late from home, or to ponder what they are laughing at on their phone.

If a cobra attacks me once, odds are it will attack me again.

Cobra gonna cobra

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
she did forgive me and i look at her as my wife, loyal.....

I don't care what anyone says, cheating for men and cheating for women are different..Not saying it doesn't hurt for women but the way they view it is different which is why it's easier for a woman to forgive cheating than a man.
So since it has really happened, how does she tell she views it?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Is that old testosterone replacement therapy taking cac cheating on you?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Found out 2 months ago my husband been cheating and I'm in the process of "moving on" but this- the bolded- plays through my head every time we apart or when he in the next room with his face glued to the phone.

He feels if we don't talk about it, the events will gradually fade away. That's his way of moving on when I'm telling him that's not the case. We HAVE to talk because that shyt did damages & it needs to be fixed. I suggested marriage counseling, he said he'll go but he will not get anything from it. Every time I'm so forgiving to his actions, the way he talks to me even tho he's clearly in the wrong or the way he tries to justify it & blame me for his cheating- I think of the above bolded.
This shyt changed me :wow: I'm paranoid now. I go on our T-Mobile account and start blocking numbers from his call log that I feel are too frequent. I go into his emails. I also found out he had 2 Tagged accounts which I combed through and found some more shyt that went back to when we JUST got married. Days I be sitting here wondering, how the hell am I so forgiving to all of this? :wow: They say your first love is the hardest :mjcry:

After I got cheeks at 17 and started actively trying to date women with success'n'shyt I used to let broads walk all over me and I'd be forever :hamster: "No..No...you knew him before we got together....y'all had something special and you fell back on that..it's ok..it's ok." :scust:
Type bullshyt that pretty much let 'em know that the repercussions for cheating on me would have been so slight if not non-existent that they didn't have to put much effort into hiding the shyts. Like the girl I lost it with, the amount of "uncles" and "brothers" she had, after I realized that she was fukking these dudes and I called her out for it, but quickly back downed when I felt like as if losing her would be the end of the world.

She was my first, yeah, but that trend carried on for the next 3 or so girls I managed to weakly attach myself onto on some pathetic bullshyt and it made me feel like as if I should be out here playing the field and getting my cheating in too. I did it. Once. Last girl I was with who was getting wined and dined by some big wig at her office who made more in a week than I could, legit, in a year. I decided to entertain this chick I had met but never pursued for obvious reasons.

shyt felt exciting 'cause I felt like as if I was getting back at her for cheating on me with dude. Then I felt horrible because I was trying to justify cheating 'cause I was getting cheated on despite the fact that I felt she didn't care about me much to not do it, then I felt ashamed 'cause I kept it up for a month and got away with it even when she confronted me on not being as "Available" as I was in the beginning. I ended it with both her and the chick I was having it away with on the side and been 'single' since.:skip:

I found out that I ain't just about fukking chicks and being with 'em when shyts good, I want to be able to be with a woman I can trust and if you cheat on me or vice versa, I honestly don't think we can trust each other again and should go our seperate ways 'cause there has to be SOME major reason why we did that shyt that shows that what we had, has/had problems that were big enough for you to stray short of you just wanting to fukk whomever you want in your moment and be greedy.

I wish the best for you in moving on and what's not, brehette.:francis:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:what: say what now?
How does your wife tell you she views the cheating, if you don't mind sharing. For example, does she say "oh it was just sex and a one time mistake. I understand"

On a side note, I notice men tend to think of their wives as loyal and saintly when they forgive cheating almost at the level of the Virgin Mary

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
How does your wife tell you she views the cheating, if you don't mind sharing. For example, does she say "oh it was just sex and a one time mistake. I understand"

On a side note, I notice men tend to think of their wives as loyal and saintly when they forgive cheating almost at the level of the Virgin Mary

She hates it and we almost divorced over it...it took awhile for her to get over the idea of me cheating and theb moving my babymother in our home but weve moved past it and have grown as a family.