Can you be friendly with someone who disrespect(ed) you?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Forgiveness doesn't mean you forget or trust. We are taught early to watch what we say and how we say it because sometimes words can cause more damage than fisticuffs. I can be cordial, maybe even friendly but that doesn't mean I forgot what was said or that I trust you or that if we bump heads again that I won't bring it back up.
To bring up something means you hold a grudge you might as well cancel the person out and move on. Trust me I tried forgiving and didn’t forget, and when the bs happened again I ethered shorty and didn’t feel like there was a friendship anymore. So yeah just cut it loose :yeshrug:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
To bring up something means you hold a grudge you might as well cancel the person out and move on. Trust me I tried forgiving and didn’t forget, and when the bs happened again I ethered shorty and didn’t feel like there was a friendship anymore. So yeah just cut it loose :yeshrug:
Were you really holding a grudge or did shorty repeat the same offense? Sounds like you actually forgave her but you didn't forget and when she violated again you handled her accordingly.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Were you really holding a grudge or did shorty repeat the same offense? Sounds like you actually forgave her but you didn't forget and when she violated again you handled her accordingly.
She repeated the same offense. So then I realized she doesn’t respect me so I dropped her. It’s really facts when they say there’s no kinship among women :wow: I personally agree

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
For you to ask this question I see why you’ve been disrespected :camby: No you cannot be friends with anyone who disrespects you