Can you cook the food that your loved ones enjoy?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Did he teach you to make sauce from scratch? A few of my coworkers said that makes all the difference and that store bought tomato sauce is basically water and tomato peels
Nah. We use tomato paste so it taste like what I season it. I work an 8 hour job, I don't have time to make tomato sauce from scratch.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Nah. We use tomato paste so it taste like what I season it. I work an 8 hour job, I don't have time to make tomato sauce from scratch.
A lot of people mention meal prepping but ideas off put by it since youll be eating food from 3 days ago . Esp veggies . I prefer to do any big meals on the weekends when I can give it the proper attention or else I'll end up in a frying empanadad at 1am again

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Did they attempt to teach you how to make those dishes when you were younger?

Were there any specific dishes you put them on to?
no.
i learned to cook things i like on my own. I guess they wanted me to ask them how to cook things.
But most of what my mother cooks I don't like :yeshrug:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
i'm ghanaian so, basic continental foods. Rices, stews, baked chicken, how to make plantain-based dishes.

It's a small world :ohhh:

And i don't blame you on our cuisine with the heavy use of tomato sauce, fish, and palm oil. I stopped eating most of it years ago when i moved out :mjlol: