Can you ever feel bad for a person who rejected you? Was I wrong?

Can you feel bad for a person that rejected you?

• Nah, they ain't wanna fukk with me so fukk them. It's just bidness.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Yes, don't be petty. Have a heart. What would MLK do?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OSU sucks

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Maybe I'm petty but I feel like if you reject me, then I personally have the right to write you off all together. I offered you my hand and you slapped it away, so our business is done. What else is there to say? I go back to the drawing board and you go look for whatever you're looking for.

Part 1

Anyway, I used to talk to a girl a while back and when things got to that point of are we franchised players or free agents, she straight up told me she wouldn't want to have a relationship with a guy like me and I'm not boyfriend material. Which shocked me because I don't just fukk with women to be fukking a woman, it has to make sense. I got too many homies on child support off shyt like that. I stopped talking to her cause that was straight up insulting to me. See what being a faithful black man got me y'all. :mjcry:

Part 2

Saturday night, her former best friend come through my spot and we're chilling and talking about things and she comes up. Her friend starts telling me about how chick is in a relationship with some abusive psycho dude who strong-armed her into being a step mom to his kids. Dude has threatened to kill her if she ever left and made her cut off all her friends. Her friend said the last time she saw her is when dude falcon punched her into a wall and she ran out the house and into the bushes and called her begging her to come pick her up. Being the coli negro that I am, the part about her being in the bushes was the last straw and I started cracking up which made everyone look at me like I was a horrible monster of a person, but I gave no fukks.

Coli am I wrong and a horrible person because I think it's funny that a girl who told me straight up that I wasn't boyfriend material is in an abusive relationship? Shouldn't it be understandable that you wouldn't give a fukk about someone who rejected you having relationship hardships.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Rejection is part of the process, you just have to take that part of the game. You may not have been right for her.

Her catching the beats is separate from that. It's not funny but I can't blame you for not feeling bad about it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Being the coli negro that I am, the part about her being in the bushes was the last straw and I started cracking up which made everyone look at me like I was a horrible monster of a person, but I gave no fukks.
Look at what Coli doing to people:mjlol:

Honesty I would feel bad that she's in that situation, but ultimately she put herself in that situation so it's like fukk it. Drown in your own decisions.

It's not "funny", but it's "funny" that it ended up happening that way. You not wrong.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Hmm, I wonder what the race and nationality is of the girl OP is talking about....

Indian-American?
Asian-Canadian?
Pacific Islander?
Jewish-American?

:mjlol:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
shyt that reminds me of this girl who threw me to the bushes and was dead set on messing with this dude that was a known woman beater. She ain't know, but I knew dude from school and told her that if she messes with him, she's liable to get her ass beat. She thought I was just salty cause she rejected me. 4 months later I get a phone call from her on some :mjcry: shyt cause he laid hands on her. Pretty much told her "I told you so" then said I'm at work can't talk right now and hung up............I wasn't at work.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
shyt that reminds me of this girl who threw me to the bushes and was dead set on messing with this dude that was a known woman beater. She ain't know, but I knew dude from school and told her that if she messes with him, she's liable to get her ass beat. She thought I was just salty cause she rejected me. 4 months later I get a phone call from her on some :mjcry: shyt cause he laid hands on her. Pretty much told her "I told you so" then said I'm at work can't talk right now and hung up............I wasn't at work.

:deadrose:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Also, I can relate

Once a girl rejected/ignored me and went on to get herpes from some creepy older guy she met online :russ:

Stupid bytch, hope she gets AIDs next and dies from it

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I would feel bad. I can't laugh at anyone getting done dirty.

I never feel no type of way about being rejected.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
why did ol girl bring up her situation?

Was she suggesting that you go save her?

I'd only step in to help another human if it was literally life and death. And by help, I really mean call police.