Can you name a celebrity that went out worst than David carradine?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
How did David Caradine go out?:lupe:
I'm not googling:beli:
On June 4, Carradine was found dead in his room at the Swissôtel Nai Lert Park Hotel.Lt. Teerapop Luanseng, Lt. Col. Pirom Jantrapirom, said that Carradine was found naked and had hanged himself in the room's closet with a curtain cord. Police said he had been dead for at least 12 hours and found no sign of struggle. Thai police suggested the death might have been from accidental suffocation due to auto-erotic asphyxiation, since there was no suicide note and he was found with a rope tied to both his neck and his genitals

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
On June 4, Carradine was found dead in his room at the Swissôtel Nai Lert Park Hotel.Lt. Teerapop Luanseng, Lt. Col. Pirom Jantrapirom, said that Carradine was found naked and had hanged himself in the room's closet with a curtain cord. Police said he had been dead for at least 12 hours and found no sign of struggle. Thai police suggested the death might have been from accidental suffocation due to auto-erotic asphyxiation, since there was no suicide note and he was found with a rope tied to both his neck and his genitals
Twist ending to Killbill :picard:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
CO-WORKER: “Did you hear that Steve Irwin died?”
ME: “Damn. I hate to hear that because I enjoyed him show. What killed him? A lethal venomous snake, a Komodo dragon, or a giant crocodile?”
CO-WORKER: “ A stingray.”
ME::what:…What the fukk?”

Carradine’s death is still more embarrassing though. He essentially choked himself to death while a rope was tied to his prick.

Daps
Man I remember watching Kung Fu reruns when I was really little. I really thought he was living that kung fu my body is my temple type of life. Come to find out mans was getting choked by hookers and died butt ass naked :snoop:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is not even the first actor to be, ummm caught in that situation at death. Albert Dekker died the same way.