Can You Say That In 2016 You Positively Impacted Someone's Life?

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I'm starting to see the influence that I've had on people that I established friendships with this year, and I must say it's really a wonderful feeling:mjcry:

Have you made a positive impact on someone this year?

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Yes. This past year I taught at a quite a few schools and after school programs for my development program. Though:whoa::rudy:at first, students began to:ehh:and finally:obama: at the subject matter as time went on. Some even express their appreciation near the end.

Today, a couple of my fellow HS classmates and I went back to our alma mater to speak/mentor some of the "at-risk" students. Some kids and younger mentors wanted to stay longer and get more insight. Hopefully, we can make a program out of it.:blessed:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I'm starting to see the influence that I've had on people that I established friendships with this year, and I must say it's really a wonderful feeling:mjcry:

Have you made a positive impact on someone this year?
Yes.

I've turned five black Americans from being liberal Democrats to being either independent or conservative Republicans.

The Democrat party's philosophy has handicapped American black men to the point to where many of us don't know how to problem-solve or hold each other accountable.

as a result, we've been having dysfunctional families,high unemployment rates, and Lehigh homicide rate for 40 years.

it's past time the real black men with responsible fathers speak out like I will be doing.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Yes. This past year I taught at a quite a few schools and after school programs for my development program. Though:whoa::rudy:at first, students began to:ehh:and finally:obama: at the subject matter as time went on. Some even express their appreciation near the end.

Today, a couple of my fellow HS classmates and I went back to our alma mater to speak/mentor some of the "at-risk" students. Some kids and younger mentors wanted to stay longer and get more insight. Hopefully, we can make a program out of it.:blessed:
That's what's up breh, helping the youth is always dope:salute:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread gon flop cause nikkas don't like to confront the fact they can't help nobody including their own mothers.

:mjlol: breh these kats on here stay bytching about black folks, single black mothers and uneducated brothas. While at the same time won't lift a finger to help no one. But stay on the internet bytching and hollering.

Anyway I been mentoring some brothas and sistas who are in the engineering field. I try to do this every year.

Along with helping my nieces and nephews out with college cause some of their parents aren't able to help them.