Can You Watch Avengers Without Having Watched The Hero Films?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel you, this year being overseas was the first time I really missed the Superbowl. Didn't get to watch it live and watching the replays fukking sucked. Lets not get on how I was getting destroyed in fantasy because I didn't watch a game during the season...fukking time zones!!! :ohlawd:

If you had to pick a year to miss a suberbowl, this was a good one

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't need to watch any of them. There is no real story or plot beyond being a bad guy and smashing things in Avengers. I actually think it is a dumb ass movie.

Thor and Ironman 1 are probably the only good prequels to Avengers.

I though Captain America was a terrible terrible flick.

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
maybe just thor and iron man 1

i liked captain america it had that indiana jones meets star wars vibe to it

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
You don't need to watch any of them. There is no real story or plot beyond being a bad guy and smashing things in Avengers. I actually think it is a dumb ass movie.

Thor and Ironman 1 are probably the only good prequels to Avengers.

I though Captain America was a terrible terrible flick.

Cap America was god damn long and wack, Im prob the only dude that prefers the low budfet original to that Chris Evans shyt:dead:

I didnt watch Thor and slept through Cap America and enjoyed Avengers just fine. You should def check out Iron Man and Hulk though those movies are bomb:salute:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cap America was god damn long and wack, Im prob the only dude that prefers the low budfet original to that Chris Evans shyt:dead:

I didnt watch Thor and slept through Cap America and enjoyed Avengers just fine. You should def check out Iron Man and Hulk though those movies are bomb:salute:

Only Hulk Movie I Know About Is That Wack shyt That Always Come On FX :usure:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Only Hulk Movie I Know About Is That Wack shyt That Always Come On FX :usure:

That one sucks and is too long, however I caught that shyt one night when I woke up it was on and I fukked around and finished it:snoop:

The Ed Norton one is shorter and more action packed, i it doesnt even really tie in much to the Avengers its just a solid ass movie.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
You probably need to watch Thor first so you can understand Loki, Thor and Fury's motives. The other movies are just entertaining backstories of the other characters you can watch anytime.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I only saw a little bit of Ironman one and I enjoyed Avengers immensely... I'll eventually go back and watch Cap America and Thor on Neflix...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You probably need to watch Thor first so you can understand Loki, Thor and Fury's motives. The other movies are just entertaining backstories of the other characters you can watch anytime.

Well Captain America also, because it explains where the cosmic cube came from. But I guess they kinda cover that in mini flashbacks

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
I liked all the phase 1 movies except the incredible hulk, it was kind of forgettable

Definitely watch them all if you can