Canada Goose Thread

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Are you asking me to authenticate it? You should ask the seller for a close up of the hologram, every jacket has one.
Close ups of the canada goose patch and the label. Post the pic here or PM it. I will look at it.
Ask them how old that jacket is.

The seller is in Poland. I don't like to buy stuff like this from international sellers. Seems shady.

Just FYI

Avoid Fake Canada Goose Items
Good lookin. Im going to ask the seller to provide them

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Good lookin. Im going to ask the seller to provide them

I would advise anyone to not get the fake CG jackets either. A friend of mine has a fake chiliwack bomber, and the down inside molded over time.

The cheapest price I've seen for a CG jacket is $700, and that was at Costco a year ago.

If you want a cheaper alternative, you can try Outdoor Survival Canada. It looks pretty much the same, is just as warm and is cheaper.

Nobis and Moose Knuckles jackets are pretty warm, they're priced the same as any CG jacket. Definitely wouldn't go with a Moncler or Parajumpers jacket, they're not warm at all.

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went from goose to rudsak as well but I have to say the goose is more comfortable / lighter.
Plus the goose is the better investment, I bought a bomber nearly 5 years ago new and was offered 400+ for it but it has lifetime warranty so would prefer to hold on to it

The goose is very OD in toronto but continues to be popular as it's just that good :yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you want one drop that check breh, fukk it. i would say hop on it now before it gets OD too. Don’t know about NY, but I still see mostly white folks with them when I’m in Chicago. But I’m sure they gonna hit the hood because brehs love to flex and a band for a coat is something I can see my people doing. They’re dope coats tho, they just work too well for me being in Atlanta most of the time. Tried on a parka at the store and it’s easily the warmest coat I’ve ever put on.
In NY these and Moncler are the go-to designer/high priced coats in the hood

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
I recently got a Canada goose and it's the best coat I've ever owned. Perfect fit not too bulky and warm as hell. I got the Emory Parka for about 850 bc the site gave me 15% off for signing up for there newsletter :ehh: definitely worth it

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Are you asking me to authenticate it? You should ask the seller for a close up of the hologram, every jacket has one.
Close ups of the canada goose patch and the label. Post the pic here or PM it. I will look at it.
Ask them how old that jacket is.

The seller is in Poland. I don't like to buy stuff like this from international sellers. Seems shady.

Just FYI

Avoid Fake Canada Goose Items

The older ones dont have the hologram,i would avoid it simply cuz its from poland...

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
im trying to start the Milwaukee wave, heated jackets :wow:

52671_2331-lg.jpg

201b_1_front_illustration.jpg