Canada under terrorist attack? Ottawa shootings

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Nice

Canada has had a fairly large number of mass shootings actually.

This would appear to be terrorism though.

REALLY?! Im not being funny here but i always thought it was safe and peaceful there. I mean I knew there was pockets of violence here and there but full blown violence and mass shootings is news to me.

On a completely unrelated note im in the market for a low mileage RS4 breh. The itch has become too great to ignore but i just gad a daughter and that back seat aint exactly spacious either. Very conflicted. I wish theyd bring the B8 RS4 stateside

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
But it's Muslims this time, not white males :troll:

:wow:

The nerve of these cacs. They commit the most atrocities then label everyone else savage. There have been at least 74 school shootings since Sandy Hook. How many were carried out by Muslims?

How many were Cacs :sas1:

What's wrong with these Muslims :damn:

Why can't they all be nice and harmless like this guy?

7337308.jpg

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much longer are people going to deflect on the blatant correlation between Islam & terrorism. From Nigeria to India to Canada it's the same shyt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
REALLY?! Im not being funny here but i always thought it was safe and peaceful there. I mean I knew there was pockets of violence here and there but full blown violence and mass shootings is news to me.

On a completely unrelated note im in the market for a low mileage RS4 breh. The itch has become too great to ignore but i just gad a daughter and that back seat aint exactly spacious either. Very conflicted. I wish theyd bring the B8 RS4 stateside

Yeah, unfortunately they have mass school shootings, mall shootings, rampage killings... much less frequent than here though.
It's a pretty tame country overall.

Nice, they're getting a bit hard to find with lower miles, 60k range is what I'd aim for but most of the ones I see have around 80-100k. Look around the forums and you can get a nicely maintained one with some mods for 25-33k. I've seen some of the guys fit baby seats in them on forums so I know that it's possible but I believe it's pretty tight. I felt like the B6 and B7 S4's I had driven had smaller backseats than my B5 S4 (the seats are huge in the B6/B7). I have a B8.5 S4 right now and the backseat seems like a decent size for adults, larger than previous models at least and more headroom. At the price point you may be able to find a B8 S4 so you may want to look at both and see what you like best. I know I love the technology and gas mileage in mine. That said I was actually following a RS4 a few days ago and couldn't help but think I would grab one in an instant for a second car. Best time to own a car with a small back seat they say is when they're little, no way you're keeping them happy on a two/ three hour trip if they turn into point guards. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get some avants in the future. It's got to cost them an arm an leg to make sedans just for the US market. It's funny how they gave us an RS7 but didn't give us the RS6 avant. I would even be excited for diesel allroad, or A6 avant. Someday!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
How much longer are people going to deflect on the blatant correlation between Islam & terrorism. From Nigeria to India to Canada it's the same shyt.

This guy ain't even been Muslim long :camby: GTFOH

Canadians didn't even monitor him and he's had run in with law before.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This guy ain't even been Muslim long :camby: GTFOH

Canadians didn't even monitor him and he's had run in with law before.

actions/results justified

I'm starting to get this feeling that converting to Islam is like this crazy situation where you like suddenly become a Super Hero
and then you accidentally kill someone with your powers but it's no ones fault because these things just happen and should be accepted.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't even know anymore.

They are afraid to come down hard on that shyt.

Islam isn't a race. Its a set of ideas; ideas that shouldn't be honored.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:heh:

you have to be here to believe the reaction in the media and population

some bytches on my Facebook are like "the world is a scary place, can't even feel safe going to the mall now"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They didn't monitor dude

And you advocate putting all Muslims in camps and killing all Muslims so get outta here

I actually don't advocate killing muslims.

I'm saying that you honestly CAN NOT play dumb here.

Ideas and beliefs matter. I don't care how moderate you are. Islam (with all other religions) is a cancerous ideology.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I actually don't advocate killing muslims.

I'm saying that you honestly CAN NOT play dumb here.

Ideas and beliefs matter. I don't care how moderate you are. Islam (with all other religions) is a cancerous ideology.

You're a classic case of orientalist and part of the new age atheists who are racist. Just come out and say it. You want all Mislims slaughtered to get rid of Islam.

:camby: