Canadian thinks obeseity-discrimination and racism are similar

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Regarding your last paragraph, that's the reason they do all this bullshyt. Black people are at the bottom of the list and they're just gonna keep making up shyt to add to keep black people at the bottom of that list

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This thread premise is teetering towards oppression Olympics. All that woman said in a nutshell is that more can be done to combat discrimination against people who are overweight. Of note she didn't mention just racism, but also gender and age discrimination which are all legitimate problems. People are capable of taking a stand against multiple blights in society simultaneously. Its petty to be offended over her comments and reeks of insecurity.

“(Some) people out there have racist attitudes and beliefs, but we’ve legislated it so that it’s more difficult for people to act on those biases.” she said. “We need to do similar things — just like we do with race, and gender, and age discrimination — with weight and body size, and obesity.”

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This thread premise is teetering towards oppression Olympics. All that woman said in a nutshell is that more can be done to combat discrimination against people who are overweight. Of note she didn't mention just racism, but also gender and age discrimination which are all legitimate problems. People are capable of taking a stand against multiple blights in society. Its petty to be offended over her comments and reeks of insecurity.
With all due respect breh, I didn’t read one paragraph of the article.

I’m here for the platinum thread.

You are serving your purpose by contributing to the dialogue- and for that I appreciate you.

Truth is I dislike the mere fact that people are always comparing their “cross” to black people. Whether it’s homosexuals , Jews, fat pipo, wiypipo complaining about patriarchy, etc , etc.

Let’s fix this ‘Cism first.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Regarding your last paragraph, that's the reason they do all this bullshyt. Black people are at the bottom of the list and they're just gonna keep making up shyt to add to keep black people at the bottom of that list
I’m not at the bottom of any list. Speak for yourself.