Candace Owens interview with The Breakfast Club 3/21/2024

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Same with Budden and a lot of other media heads, they only care about engagement and viewership. Republican talking heads are controversial in Black spaces, and of course with controversy comes curiosity, clicks and eyes.

It's starting to get desperate for media outlets.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They shoulda asked her George Floyd. Thats one of her most egregious views to me. This was pretty safe. I thought they was going to challenge her on her treh, lgbtq views but they didn't. That surprised me the most.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She is really trying to worm her way back into black folks good graces like she aint sell us all out in her career riding for white zaddy the entire time. I guess the grift with them is about to be over...:mjlol:

you do realize, when she first came on the scene all her talking points were the opposite of her MAGA schtick she runs with now. she quickly realized she could play the antagonist role and grift her way to the bank by doing a complete 180 heel turn.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
And when some nikkas get money or get on that LLC shyt they start thinking they’re a good ole boy

That's when they get the Draymond Green wake up call

draymond_pierce_trash_talk_.0.png

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This woman is the fukkin devil
She's way more dangerous than the Trump type. Cause she is a good speaker, good debater and actually seems intelligent. The dumbasses like Trump and some of the other MAGA group are dumb as fukk (or at least dumb down for the base) so it limits their reach.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It's an election year idiot. She's basically doing the same job you do here every single day: trying to engineer black voter turnout against "Democrats" and "Biden" ahead of November using nothing but cherry picked propaganda and smears while ignoring any facts whatsoever. Except she at least has the nuts to admit she's a conservative and a committed Trump supporter instead of pretending her more-than-obvious partisan and ideological bias is some critique of "both sides."
Dems are doing a great job at turning black voters against Democrats

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Dems are doing a great job at turning black voters against Democrats

Joe Biden absolutely failed on this issue.

He allowed the Republicans to bus those people into Black communities and it backfired on him.

I'm for tough immigration measures.

But still Biden economic policies are better than Trumps for Black folks.

Last edited: